• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Acid Crash said:
"That was you? I saw reports of that on television. I'm glad I wasn't in that part of town when you went off."

Trina blushes and the temperature jumps a few degrees. She downs a glass of ice water and the heatwave subsides. After large audible <GULP!> she smiles shyly. "Yeah, that was me."

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
Envy, a SHIELD agent comes towards you and asks "Sorry to distrub you but I have some information that I belive you would like to know. If you could please come over here so that we can talk privatley."

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Envy, a SHIELD agent comes towards you and asks "Sorry to distrub you but I have some information that I belive you would like to know. If you could please come over here so that we can talk privatley."

Sam looks curiously at Alisson and eats a spoonful of cereal.

Inwardly Envy worries...originally she thought this guy was just the first of a long string of boys who would undoubtedly be attracted to her, but instead it seems things were a little more complicated than that. Have they found me out? Envy mused, as Alisson arched a single eyebrow and timidly responded, "Very well, I'll accomapny you."

"Be back in a sec,"
She said, turning back to the rest of her companions before following the SHIELD agent.

Samnell

Explorer
Lobo Lurker said:
Turning back to the others, "So what do you think we'll be doing today?"

"None," Sam says, "Fury mentioned classes, so presumably we have them and I would imagine some kind of physical and power training."

Acid_crash

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Inwardly Envy worries...originally she thought this guy was just the first of a long string of boys who would undoubtedly be attracted to her, but instead it seems things were a little more complicated than that. Have they found me out? Envy mused, as Alisson arched a single eyebrow and timidly responded, "Very well, I'll accomapny you."

"Be back in a sec,"
She said, turning back to the rest of her companions before following the SHIELD agent.

At the arrival of the SHIELD agent asking for her to accompany him, Poltergeist gives her a suspicious look, first at the her, then the agent, then her again. I wonder what they want with her.

in response to watching out for traiters

He turns to her, "Good idea." (whispered under his breath)

Poltergeist stands up, glass in hand and swallows down the rest of the juice. "I'm going to go find a smoke. I'm sure none of you smoke cigarettes."

With his telekinesis, he slides the chair behind him a few feet away with a smirk on his face. I love my powers. With a wave, he turns Invisible, and with the flick of his invisible finger a table all across the room jumps into the air, flipping over, tossing food and drinks everywhere. The lone person sitting there gets flung to the ground, unhurt but she and a couple walkers passing by get a lot of food tossed onto them.

ooc - while invisible, he plans to follow Allison and the agent, staying invisible the entire time. He intends to stay behind her and the agent, and if a wall gets in the way, he will then turn Incorporeal to walk through it. If there are any security check points, he will also use Incorporeal to walk around them through walls.

ooc2 - the intended table is across the room opposite the direction the agent and Allison are heading towards.

Alisson follows the agent to a private place, but before he speaks to her, she turns, staring at Sebastian. She pauses for a second, letting him take in the full glow of her emerald-colored eyes before speaking, "Ghost, this is a private conversation. Regardless of what freedoms you think your powers grant you, I'd appreciate it if you just minded your own business." Her voice sounds slightly annoyed, and she waits until he leaves and is convinced that he's gone out of hearing range before she lets the agent continue speaking.

Normally, I wouldn't care so much...but, if this is about Alisson, well, I wouldn't want my cover blown. Least of all *him* finidng out. Envy thinks. She reflects for a moment if that's what she really wants, maybe it'd be nice to have someone to confide her secret in...But dismissed that thought.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads