• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature] MnM The Academy

Acid_crash

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Alisson follows the agent to a private place, but before he speaks to her, she turns, staring at Sebastian. She pauses for a second, letting him take in the full glow of her emerald-colored eyes before speaking, "Ghost, this is a private conversation. Regardless of what freedoms you think your powers grant you, I'd appreciate it if you just minded your own business."

Crap, she can see me? Somewhat startled at first, Poltergeist smiles at her when she finishes, blows her a kiss before she turns back to the agent, and walks away to go find a cigarette.

Well, if the babe wants to be on her own with no one watching her back, so be it. Now, to find a cigarette. She does have nice eyes though. Almost nice enough to make me give up drugs.

Still invisible, he heads outside, walking through a couple walls, bypassing the messed up cafeteria, and looks for a guard smoking on a break where he appears and asks for a cig and a light.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
The SHIELD agent tells Envy in hushed tones that "Based on the information we got out of Darkhome's computers, she was trying to kill you. Do you have any reson why?"

perivas

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
Turning back to the others, "So what do you think we'll be doing today?"

Samnell said:
"None," Sam says, "Fury mentioned classes, so presumably we have them and I would imagine some kind of physical and power training."

Ricky's eyes follow the backside of Allison for a while as she walks off with the SHIELD agent. Upon Ghost's dissolution, he turns back to join the others in their conversation. "I don't know, but I was sort of hoping for a break...after yesterday. You guys know for sure what kind of classes Mr. Fury is talking about...this power training thing? I really hope that it's not like geometry, history, chemistry or anything of the sort. I was always bored to tears in school, sitting in a room."

"Well then, I guess it must be a case of mistaken identity." Alisson responded. "You will keep me informed if any new information turns up? I'm sorry I don't act more distressed but after yesterday, I'm not surprised by anything anymore."

"Now if you'll excuse me."
she finishes as she takes some time to wander around the facility until whatever scheduled duty she has next.

And the plot thickens... Envy thinks as she secretly breathes a sigh of relief that her cover isn't blown yet.

Samnell

Explorer
perivas said:
Ricky's eyes follow the backside of Allison for a while as she walks off with the SHIELD agent. Upon Ghost's dissolution, he turns back to join the others in their conversation. "I don't know, but I was sort of hoping for a break...after yesterday. You guys know for sure what kind of classes Mr. Fury is talking about...this power training thing? I really hope that it's not like geometry, history, chemistry or anything of the sort. I was always bored to tears in school, sitting in a room."

"Really? I've always been top-shelf at school. But it's like Feynman said: 'If physics is like sex, math is like masturbation'," Sam quotes and smirks.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Samnell said:
"Really? I've always been top-shelf at school. But it's like Feynman said: 'If physics is like sex, math is like masturbation'," Sam quotes and smirks.
Trina rolls her eyes. Boys. Why does everything always have to be about sex?

"Anyhow... I imagine that these will be classes in crime fighting... at least, I hope so. You know, some light forensics and stuff like you see on C.S.I."

perivas

First Post
Samnell said:

Ricky laughs at Sam's comment. Sure is strange statement from someone who was so uncomfortable about the topic yesterday, although it was a bit extreme.

Lobo Lurker said:
"Anyhow... I imagine that these will be classes in crime fighting... at least, I hope so. You know, some light forensics and stuff like you see on C.S.I."

"Man, that sounds like why too much chemistry and stuff like that for me. Say, Sam, I might need the help. So, can I be your lab par...." His voice trails off as another idea flashes across his mind.

Samnell

Explorer
"Man, that sounds like why too much chemistry and stuff like that for me. Say, Sam, I might need the help. So, can I be your lab par...."

Sam waits a few more beats than strictly necessary for Ricky to finish. "Sure. We can do that."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads