[Mature] MnM The Academy

Acid_crash

First Post
Crap. What do they want from us now? Poltergeist thinks as the announcement ends from the speakers.

Finding a cigarette wasn't hard, just a matter of looking at the guards and finding the one smoking when he should be guarding. With a final puff and feeling some of the tension of the last couple days just start to die down, Poltergeist heads inside to Everyman's Office.

What loser calls himself Everyman anyways? These people need some serious help.

Along the way, he turns invisible, if someone approaches he turns intangible and phases through people (most likely giving them just a serious case of the shivers) :) and when he sees Allison, alone, he approaches her. This can take place shortly after her previous meeting, either in a hallway or in a small room.

Alone:

Upon seeing her recognition of his invisibility, Poltergeist smiles at Allison, "Well, well, well, seems you have more secrets than me huh. You can see me when I'm invisible, makes me wonder what other secrets you have hiding in your closet."

Poltergeist pulls out the second cigarette he took from the guard, along with the lighter he never gave back, and lit it. "So, tell me something Allie, what else can you do besides just see the invisible? Don't worry, I won't tell any of the other losers around here, especially that jock kid who thinks of baseball 24/7. The ice man, he's cool, at least he has some brains, if a bit fried. But it seems that everybody has been more open about what they can do than you.....so what's your secret babe?"

"You talk about me able to see you like its some hush hush subject." Alisson begins, casually, not bothering to turn to look at Poltergeist just yet as she continues own the hallway. "The answer's rather obvious...I'm psychic." Alisson intones with no small amount of biting sarcasm as Envy bluffs with ease, hoping that line of reasoning will satisfy her rather curious team mate.

"By the way, I have a rather remarkable sense of memory. Perfect, for all intents and purposes, in fact. I won't forget your lewd comments yesterday so easily, so don't pretend its all water under the bridge and we're just the 'best of friends' right now."

"I'm willing to give this act a rest if you will,"
she says, convincingly, as she turns to face him now, "I'm willing to try and understand you and be a friend, or at least an ally. Besides, you're not all that you appear, yourself, and you haven't spoken much about your past either. It would be kinda hypocritical for you to ask such of me, without you yourself doing it, don't you think?"

Acid_crash

First Post
in response to Allison:

"My past is simple and here's the short version. My parents died, I had no where to go, ended up on the streets. Had to survive, joined a gang. Got into trouble, drugs and crap like that, used my powers to live. Probably like you. The normals don't understand what it's like to be different. Then six months ago something happened, can't remember anything till I woke up here in SHIELD, which so far has been a dysmal experience."

Poltergeist pauses, taking another puff as the cigarette burns to the filter. "Anyways, how would you feel if you lost six months of memory, ended up kidnapped and stuck here with no family, no friends, and no where to go? So, if I seem a bit upset about it, and antagonistic, now maybe one of you will understand."

He drops the now dead cigarette butt, stomps it out and leans against the wall. I bet she can read minds too. Not a bad gift to have, especially on a body like that.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
Everyman's office is just like every principal's office you have ever seen. Except for the refrigorator and the punching bag. He says to you "Hello everyone, I like to make it a habit of seeing every student in action. Since Darkhome's test was designed to hurt you, not to test you. I have arragnged for my own test. It is very simple you will fight against one of the other students inside this office. You will be wearing these power reduction collars, so your attacks do no serious damage. When you have taken enough damage so that you would be knocked out in a real fight, the match will be over. The loser will pay a forfet winners choice. Also the ASAP thing is just so you don't slack on the way here. If thier are no questions we will begin, once you have put your collars on, round one will be Samual against Sandlot."

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
If thier are no questions we will begin, once you have put your collars on, round one will be Samual against Sandlot."

"Fine by me. Is anything we can reach fair game, or is this strictly things on our person?" Several sparks crack and pop around Samuel's head and shoulders.

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
Everyman smiles slightly and says "Just things on your person. Sam. Why don't the two of you say forfeits now so you know what your trying to avoid."

Last edited:

Samnell

Explorer
Pate Pot Pete said:
Everyman smiles slightly and says "Just things on your person. Sam. Why don't the two of you say forfeits now so you know what your trying to avoid."

"I suppose no eye gouging or any of that business," Sam offers. "I've never actually got in a dust up before. I presume if no lasting harm is done and our eyes ane genitals come out of this in proper shape, all's well?"

perivas

First Post
Ricky listens to Everyman's instructions and dumbly nods in the affirmative. "Okay...just one question. Can't I get a bat or something so I can show you my full potential?"

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Trina slumps in a corner. "This is asenine... what on earth will this do for us? Don't you have access to our original evaluations? Or even Darkholme's evaluations? The fact that she was trying to kill us and didn't succeed should be particularly pertinant."

Pate Pot Pete

First Post
Everyman smile remains fixed in place, it almost seems to get a little bigger and he says "Unfortunatly Trina your initial evaluations were far to variable for my liking, also Darkhome took her exam data with her when she fled, unlike her test the collars will make sure you don't cause any injury with your powers. Rick you may keep you bat as our collar can affect that as well."

Remove ads