• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Mature]Werewolf: The Forsaken - Preludes

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Roman is in a different room talking with Isaac about how the two packs are going to train us

IC:

Faith looks at Drake levelly with her anger at the spirit that the pack would be hunting still readily apparent on her face, and quite ready to be shifted into anger at Drake for going out of his way to single her out and to make things harder for all of them. The pink haired girl does something she hasn't done before, she growls at the pushy singer. "You are going to stop pissing people off, Roman asked you not to curse in his house, and you are not going to curse in his house if I have to wire your jaw shut, got it? If you wish to be in OUR pack you will respect the requests of others if they are helping the pack and the request is reasonable, got it?"

"You seem to think that no one is trying to get organized, so you must have missed my questions about territory and the packs that we'll have to get used to dealing with to make sure Piotr doesn't have problems with his store. I'd like to avoid getting into any fights while we are learning, so knowing whose toes we might step on and how to avoid that when neccessary is a very important part of getting organized." The girl says seeming to loom much larger then her height of 5'4" should let her do as she looks Drake right in the face, a clear challenge.

"Candace, I would like to accept your offer to join the Blood Talons." she says not looking away from Drake.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Candace, I would like to accept your offer to join the Blood Talons." she says not looking away from Drake.
Candace nods, “Another soldier for Fenris-Ur, you had made a wise choice Faith.” She brushes her hair back revealing runes carved into her neck leading down into her shirt. She turns to the young uratha gathered, “You will learn all those things,” she relies to Drake, “and the bonds of the pack are instinct… just like the wolf, you seek others like you. You seek order, either as the Alpha, Beta… or even the Omega.”

Candace growls, “I think you all understand that tonight something has changed for all of you, and %$#@ if I know how to best lay your fears aside, but this is happening. You are uratha, you are blessed by Luna, and have the strength of Father Wolf.”

“This isn’t a time for egos… this is a time of accepting what you are… and learning, because once each of you has passed your rites of initiation then you will be fair game, and I don’t have to be nice anymore; and I hate being nice.”

Tokiwong

First Post
Shayuri said:
With her wry little half-smile, Ari asks Candace, "What's this initiation then, and when? Sooner the better, if you ask me."
"I would hope within the month, you will need to learn how to control your rage, change your shape... and learn the Oath of the Moon... and choose your tribes... if you so choose... there is much to learn... but it will come quickly... trust me," Candace replies.

Shayuri

First Post
At the mention of rage, Ari glances at Faith, then reaches out and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Easy there, girl," she says in a calm voice. "Lets stay away from wiring jaws and stuff tonight, alright? We can solve this like evolved bipeds..."

She glances over at Drake. "Right?"

Shalimar

First Post
Faith feels Ari's hand on her shoulder and the girl relaxes a bit, "I don't want to fight, but I'm not going to let you make things harder on all of us because you have a chip on your shoulder and can't help but offend people. We may or may not have a problem with that other pack because you made that woman mad at you but it can screw Piotr over. We don't need to have a problem with Max's pack too, we don't need to create problems when werewolfs already have more then enough." the pink haired girl says.

"If he can behave then I can too." the teen says trying to damp down her rage.

DrZombie

First Post
"A bit spunky now, aren't we." Drake smiles. "We're all our feckin' edge here, if you want to take it out on me, go right ahead, if it'll make ya feel better. We'd better go outside, 'cuz I think feckin up Roman's living room will piss him up harder then me being my foulmouthed self. Might be better to wait a few weeks 'till we know what we are doing, though. Wouldn't look so good if you bit off my arm by accident. Sure as hell would make playing the guitar a lot more difficult."

"As for screwing Watson over.... Moriarty is a feckin' problem waiting to feckin' happen, and we'll have to deal with it sooner or later. It ain't just Watson's shop, it's the feckin' nightclubs I'm worried about too. And the coppers patrol route. And all the other things."

"And the way I talk 's just the way I feckin' talk, allright. No disrespect intended. I feckin' grew up where I grew up. I can feckin' talk like a posh uni student if I need to, but that's not me, 'right?"

DrZombie

First Post
He sighs again. "Look, why don't we just cool off a bit, 'kay? I don't know who's running the show here, my werewolf thing or my human thing. I just want to feckin' lash out at evryone and evrything."
He takes a deep breath.

"Drake O'Connor, traveller, singer, womaniser and allround troublemaker."

He sticks out his hand.

Shalimar

First Post
Faith stares at Drake's offered hand for a moment before she takes it, but she doesn't release it. "I'm not asking you to change who you are, all I'm asking is that you watch what you say to people since it affects all of us. Can you do that, or do you need to look for another pack? I'd love to have you in ours, but if all you do is stir up trouble we can't have that. Its all up to you." Faith says finally releasing his hand, sounding reasonably calm though there is still a trace of anger in her eyes.

"The first two are nice Drake, is just the second two that are...well you said it, trouble. Lets just all play nice and things will work out, at least while the other packs are trying to help us." the pink haired girl said offering the singer a smile. Faith moved over to Candace to examine the runes that the woman had put on her neck, wondering how far down into her shirt they went. "Do these runes represent the tribe?"

Shayuri

First Post
"I don't know how much choice we have in all this," Ari points out to Faith. "I kinda get the feeling it may be a long time before any of us get another chance to join a 'pack,' or whatever. We may just have to deal with who and what we have here, you know? That's how life works sometimes."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads