• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maybe I'm just paranoid...

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
It's OK.

DMfamiliar is one of the well known computer utilities for helping to run D&D and has often been discussed in the Computers & D&D utilities forum. It looks like the start of a normal thread to me, with the exception that both of the posters have used it to make their first ever post - an unusual occurence for sure but nothing to worry about in this context.

No harm in checking with us though.

Cheers

GentleGiant

Explorer
Well, I know of DMFamiliar, I just, as you pointed out, found it curious that the first two posts were by newcomers and what with the glorious wording and such...

der_kluge

Adventurer
I don't know... that sounds SUPER fishy to me. Both of those guys posted 1 post each on the day they joined.

What is the likelihood that I'm going to join a forum and post a raving review about software buried in the software forum (not the most prominent forum)? Really, really unlikely.

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that sig... I find it interesting that both posters have a similar aversion to contractions.

Remove ads