McConaughey is Magnum?

DonTadow

First Post
FCWesel said:
Heheheh....

He's certainly a much better actor then Macconnaghey (sp) and his performance would probably be GREAT, as the man can make reading the phone book interesting.

However, he physically doesn't macth the perceptions and preconceptions that a magnum audience would have. Other then that, though, I LOVE watching Macy's work.
Why all the dissing of M and M. I thought he was pretty good in Frailty. (not bad in texas chainsaw massacre remake )either.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Elf Witch said:
My roommmate suggested Hugh Jackman because as she put it he can act and he is great looking and charismatic.
I really cannot see Hugh Jackman as Magnum. He's better off making Wolverine films, or some other romantic comedy films, since his latest fantasy film The Fountain bombed.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Elf Witch said:
I am drawing a blank everyone I think of is really gotten to old, or is to young for the role. Are there no more tall dark and handsome men left in Hollywood these days?
In Hollywood? Only the best actors and actresses live outside of that zone of corruption.

Eric Bana? Don't see him as Magnum.
Clive Owen? Could see him as Magnum.

Ranger REG

Explorer
FCWesel said:
Heheheh....

He's certainly a much better actor then Macconnaghey (sp) and his performance would probably be GREAT, as the man can make reading the phone book interesting.
Macy may be a better actor (his experience is his advantage), but why get a replacement of the old Magnum when you can have the original old Magnum?

Remove ads