• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Medical Update] Im Here, Im Queer ... Aw Forget It, Im Tired To Finish It!

Kaiyosama

First Post
Or not. Advocating weed probobly isn't a great idea around here.

Gods, I hope you feel better real soon, Angelsboi. I just spent some "quality time" in the hospital myself with a Crohn's flare... It suck'eth, more so when it affects eating and digesting.

Damn, I don't really know how to say this, but, I'm sorry this happened to you. I can't say I understand how bad it is, but (unfortunately) I might have an idea based on my own experiences. Being ill isn't any fun, and recovering isn't much better. Hang in there, and may you have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Angelsboi wrote:

Well I ate an entire bottle of chicken noodle soup (with egg noodles and celery) and some crackers. Im setteling in with Randy.

Maybe tonight wont be so bad =)

I am glad to hear that chicken soup worked. Rabbi Moses ben Maimon, who was the court physician to Saladin, a philosopher, and a major religious scholar, recommended chicken soup for colds and some other illnesses in a medical treatise. There was an article some years back in a medical journal (I think the Journal of the American Medical Association) in which a modern doctor took a look at the treatises and found its advice on chicken soup to be sound. Hmm, maybe I should have my next cleric take ranks in Profession, Chef.;)

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Ryan, I sincerely hope that you can achieve some sense of peace and tranquility in all of this. It is dreadful, and I am sorry to hear that you have AIDS. Try to stay positive, and enjoy life as much as you can!

Sincerely,

SHARK

Rashak Mani

First Post
d20Dwarf said:

Abstinence is the best policy, and not as crazy as some people might think!

Of all the sexual depravations, chastity (abstinence) is the sickest.
- Quote whose Author I cant remember right now

BTW AngelsBoi what do you mean exactly by "BAD" teeth ?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Rashak Mani said:
Of all the sexual depravations, chastity (abstinence) is the sickest.
- Quote whose Author I cant remember right now

it might be the safest, but it's also the least interesting. :D

Remove ads