Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan listens with fascination to Juliana and Nodis tell of their exploits. These are the champions of whom the bards sing, he thinks. Then he has a jolt of recognition as Ashnar recounts, in similar terms, some of the exploits he himself was involved in. Of course, we too.

Velmont

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"A bragging contest? That certainly wasn't my intention, but as Nurlan mentioned, we had our share of combat. We've battled a horde of sahuagin, brought down an assassin's guild, faced an illusionist pretending to be Kazikazi, and escaped from an erupting volcano island while fighting goblins more or less naked after being thrown into caves under that volcano." Ashnar replies, noticing that Juliana seems to assessing her.

Salvador come excited and add. "Yes, and daddy was there. But he also killed a wyvern, beat some orcs, take down a bandit camp and kidnap a princess. And he just come back from somwhere where he grows younger and Hogarth and Ashnar changed sex."

"Salvador." tells Rinaldo. "Calm down. And I didn't kidnap a princess. It was a decoy so the princess could travel incognito." Rinaldo sight.

As Zack approach Opale. "Hi Zack. How are you? Let me present you to some people. This is Tenebrynn, our host, and this is Rinaldo, my cousin. This is Ashnar, this men is Tor and the troubadour here is Nurlan. They all have been travel companion to Charlarn. Am I right."

Rinaldo nods. "Yes. Please to meet you..."

"Zack Grimm" answers Opale. "We have stop some Merrid and travel into teh planes together with Charlarn and some others companion."

"Ignatious was with you I think?" asks Rinaldo.

"Yes. He was among us."

"Yes, I remember him too. He was among the number who stop the bandits at the camp near Orussus. Well, mister Grimm, you just come in time to speak about your deeds, it seems we try to find who did what to the greatest pleasure of Nurlan, who loves to sing the songs of heroes."

Xael

First Post
A young man wearing loose clothing enters the party. Ducane looks around and goes to hang around somewhere near his brother Zack.

OOC: Ducane Grimm, Male Human Fighter 4 / Psychic Warrior 2 / War Mind 1.

Someone

Adventurer
Knight Otu said:
"[...]escaped from an erupting volcano island while fighting goblins more or less naked after being thrown into caves under that volcano." Ashnar replies.

"Ah, I could have been of help there." says Nodis. "I can craft things out of thin air, so I could have made clothes and weapons for everyone. Well, not from thin air, they are supposed to be shaped out of stuff from some weird place called the 'astral plane' that I doubt exists at all."

Velmont

First Post
"The astral plane exists. We have been there." replies Opale, making a sign toward the brotehrs Grimm. "But I am not sure what you get form that plane to create an item, as it is a pretty empty place where the gravity is determined by your will. We have found a few islands of matter in it, but it is very rare. And this place is populated (if we can use such term in a so vast an empty place) by two races that looks kind fo cousin, the Githyanki and Githzerai."

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan, human male

Velmont )Opale) said:
As Zack approach Opale. "Hi Zack. How are you? Let me present you to some people. This is Tenebrynn, our host, and this is Rinaldo, my cousin. This is Ashnar, this men is Tor and the troubadour here is Nurlan. They all have been travel companion to Charlarn. Am I right."

"Oh, so you know Charlarn too? What has he been doing? I haven't seen him since we hunted goblins and thieves together."

Someone

Adventurer
Velmont said:
"The astral plane exists. We have been there." replies Opale, making a sign toward the brotehrs Grimm. "But I am not sure what you get form that plane to create an item, as it is a pretty empty place where the gravity is determined by your will. We have found a few islands of matter in it, but it is very rare. "

"If the place is infinite, or even just very big, the total amount of stuff can still be vey big even if there isn't much of it at one place." says Nodis. "But it's not how much there is, is how easy is the astral stuff is to shape. I think I'm close to be able to shape 'real' matter, though I still cant."

Velmont

First Post
"He just left with Iggy and Planus to some outpost in the moutain. There has been some magical amplifier there and they needed some caster to help there troop to stop some attack on the outpost." replies Opale. "I met him at the same time I met the brother Grimm, when they were already figthing the Merrow threat. That was before we start to travel from portal to portal."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Been working the forge," Zack answers. "Nice change from jumping across planes."
He nods his head in greeting when the others are introduced. His expression brightens as he notices that Ducane has made it to the party as well

Remove ads