• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Velmont

First Post
Someone said:
"If the place is infinite, or even just very big, the total amount of stuff can still be vey big even if there isn't much of it at one place." says Nodis. "But it's not how much there is, is how easy is the astral stuff is to shape. I think I'm close to be able to shape 'real' matter, though I still cant."

"Well, I havn't yet explore all this plane, we have just been going from one portal to another, and planes are not my speciality, so I can't tell you for sure, but I think it is infinite."

Someone

Adventurer
"Well, here's a bit of astral matter for you. If you want to wait a minute..." says Nodis, who after a short while creates a life size, almost exact masterwork sculpt of Opale in mahogany.

For those who care about the details, Nodis can take 10 for a total of 23 in his Craft (Sculpting) check

Bison

First Post
Droggle was enjoying very much the tales of those who were laying orcs by the dozen, but all this talk of the astral matter and such things was beginning to give him a headache. He glanced to the food one more time, but he doesn't think he could handle even one more bite.

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin sees the longing glances his cousin Droogle is giving the dwindling buffet table.Cousin, in my homeland we use voimitoriums to solve the conundrum you currently find yourself wrestling with. perhaps you can find a bucket and a quiet corner..

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen Ilphukiir, Elf Monk 2 -- Checking in!

Slipping into the party, almost unnoticeably, a dark-skinned elf in simple white garments enters. Instantly, he is stunned by the opulence, displays, and food. He looks down at the small shard of obsidian from his homeland, looking even more puny and misshapen than before. Still, with a determination for respect, he bows, the brass tip of his ponytail striking the marble floor with a clack. He stands, relaxed, and joins the party.

Almost absent-mindedly, he ends up walking around, offering a platter of hors d'oeuvres to the other guests.

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
"Sister... oh, Ros! She's fine, I think. Nice to have some music 'round the campfire, ya know? Hard to keep all the 'folk family straight." Vanitri says.

"Good!" Michael says, enthusiastically examining the toe of his boot.
"Ummm..." he continues.
"Errr..." he amplifies.
"That is..." he explains.

"IsRoselynndoinganythingtonight?" The words come out in a rush. Michael looks back down at the toe of his oddly fascinating boot. A delicate blush creeps out from under his gorget.

"Just, you know, curious..."

Lot

First Post
Lokin Barnwill enters, his fine bastard sword's scabbard banging against his left leg as he walks. He wears a well-polished suit of banded armor, yet his trousers, tabard, boots, and gloves are dirt-stained and worn-out. Lokin's brown hair is short and slightly messy and his face, while plain, seems friendly enough. He smiles as he examines the food.

"Very nice," he says to himself.

Looking around the room, he sees the fine clothing of some of the other party goers and how many of them have not worn outfits suitable for campaigning but appropriate for a party. He shifts uncomfortably from his left foot to his right, causing the fine shield slung over his shoulder clang against his armor.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
"Good!" Michael says, enthusiastically examining the toe of his boot.
"Ummm..." he continues.
"Errr..." he amplifies.
"That is..." he explains.

"IsRoselynndoinganythingtonight?" The words come out in a rush. Michael looks back down at the toe of his oddly fascinating boot. A delicate blush creeps out from under his gorget.

"Just, you know, curious..."
Vanitri can't help but laugh. "My friend, you need not ask me for permition. She's her own woman. Heck, she's not even really my sister, at least I don't think so. I hope not... It's just the 'folk way."

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
"A bragging contest?" Ashnar replies.
"No, not realy," Juliana says, who seemed more than satisfied with her assesment of Ashnar well before Ashnar mentioned her exploits. "I prove myself on the field of battle. I need not brag about it later. Tis just a away men make themselves feel... large."

After hearing a comment from one of Rinaldo's kids, her eyes perk up a bit. "You've not always been a woman?" she asks Ashnar

Azmodaen

First Post
Ashmodai Maenad Lvl 1 Wilder

While stuffing his face with food he spots lokin Walk into the Room. Ash wipes his mouth with his sleeve, trying to hide his uncouth behaviour. He looks back over to Lokin and Waves.

"Hey Lokin, finally joining the party?"

Remove ads