Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Someone

Adventurer
Knight Otu said:
"No, you haven't. For that matter, I don't think we've been properly introduced anyway." the woman replies. "I am Ashnar, an arcanist from Otun, and a Knight of Monemvassia."

"And I'm Nodis, mostly self taught and I have no title" says Nodis. "I'll save the tale about the orcs and ogres or when we can speak with Juliana. She was there too, and came to the party, but I've lost track of her. EH! JULIANA!"

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
"That's well." Michael nods.
He takes a deep breath.
"So...how is your sister?"
"Sister... oh, Ros! She's fine, I think. Nice to have some music 'round the campfire, ya know? Hard to keep all the 'folk family straight." Vanitri says.

orsal

LEW Judge
Someone said:
"And I'm Nodis, mostly self taught and I have no title" says Nodis. "I'll save the tale about the orcs and ogres or when we can speak with Juliana. She was there too, and came to the party, but I've lost track of her. EH! JULIANA!"

The large brown man in the magnificent purple cloak standing next to Ashnar extends his hand to Nodis. "We haven't met either. I'm Sir Nurlan. I met Ashnar when he and I -- er, she and I -- well, it was he and I then -- anyway, when Ashnar and I, along with Tenebrynn, the host of this do, and Tor here" (he points to the copper-skinned man with nascent scales) "and Rinaldo, helped clear away an alliance of goblins and maverick criminals who were plaguing Monemvassia. But mostly, I sing."

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
The redheaded woman in full plate walks over, hearing her name. She seems midly disapointed when she arives, and looks over Ashnar quickly, as if assessing her.

"You bellowed?" she asks, not particularly amused.

Someone

Adventurer
"I think we were going to start a bragging contest" says Nodis. "And I was about to mention our recent skirmish with the orc army. You were there too, so I thought you could be interested too."

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana shrugs, "I downed 20 of them, and took the brunt of the Ettan's attack. I was disapointed, I thought I could have done better."

Someone

Adventurer
"It was a bit blurry for me" says Nodis. "The peasants that were with us shouted too much and made things too confusing, but I think I downed around 24 orcs in two days, and I recall slashing to death 7 of them in one go. And I finished the two headed brute, that was a really good shot."

Xael

First Post
A thin-looking gray elf clad in black robes enters the party. "Well, can't complain.", he mumbles and looks around approvingly.

Almayce makes his way to the dining area, though he seems to spend most of his time looking at the various foodstuff instead of eating.

OOC: Almayce, Male Grey Elf Cleric of Gliran 3 / Wizard 3 / Mystic Theurge 1 enters the party.

Dalamar

Adventurer
A human in dark clothes and a breastplate leaning a scythe on his shoulder walks in. He seems somewhat troubled by the vast amount of strangers and for a moment seems like he is about to leave. Then he spots Opale among the crowd and heads to her direction.
"Opale! Good to see a familiar face, I never realized there were this many adventurer types in Orussus."

OoC: Zack Grimm, Fighter/Barbarian reporting for duty.

Knight Otu

First Post
"A bragging contest? That certainly wasn't my intention, but as Nurlan mentioned, we had our share of combat. We've battled a horde of sahuagin, brought down an assassin's guild, faced an illusionist pretending to be Kazikazi, and escaped from an erupting volcano island while fighting goblins more or less naked after being thrown into caves under that volcano." Ashnar replies, noticing that Juliana seems to assessing her.

Remove ads