• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Creamsteak

Explorer
"Corn dodgers? Is this some new-fangled kind of game? First some woman claims she was a man, and now people are pokin fun at me 'cause I don't know how to dodge corn? Something's wrong with you 'lot." The smelly ranger Gur Chuck-Chuck responds.

TheOcho

First Post
Creamsteak said:
(I'm giggling about Gur being a Large Brute and a Half Orc.)

OOC: Holy Smokes!!! Wow I can't even pretend give a reason why I thought that. Well other than the name just shouts out Orcishness. 0.o Sorry about that... Hides his face in the corner.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf looks a bit uncomfortable with the crowd and the noise. The company is good, and he's pleased to see so many old companions, but he doesn't really fit in during social occasions. He considers his predicament, and decides that Michael, feeling similarly uncomfortable, would probably be playing with a shiny rock.

He ponders possible courses of action, and finds himself wondering whether he could add to the display created with the illusions. It would be a good trick to break a rock with nothing but a willow wand, and he's pretty sure he could do it. That'd be showing off though, and probably not as entertaining as he'd first thought.

He sips his drink, looking around uneasilly.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Heckler said:
"Yes, Fimble, I got everything just fine," Babette replies. "This display of magic is just beautiful, isn't it?"
"It is indeed! I admit, I'm a bit envious of the arcanist who produced such effects. I wonder who he is? Or she," he adds with a nod to Babette.

ajanders

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
"Corn dodgers? Is this some new-fangled kind of game? First some woman claims she was a man, and now people are pokin fun at me 'cause I don't know how to dodge corn? Something's wrong with you 'lot." The smelly ranger Gur Chuck-Chuck responds.

Michael shrugs and walks off before he gets any further behind.
This conversation is pointless already.

Ironwolf looks a bit uncomfortable with the crowd and the noise. The company is good, and he's pleased to see so many old companions, but he doesn't really fit in during social occasions. He considers his predicament, and decides that Michael, feeling similarly uncomfortable, would probably be playing with a shiny rock.
(OOC: I'm telling you, try it! It's surprisingly soothing: also beautiful.)

Michael crosses against the far wall, not wearing armor, but wearing a black coat and breeches.
He is carrying flowers and not playing with a rock at all.

LogicsFate

First Post
Patlin said:
"In the last few weeks, I've taken a trip to visit my familly. I'd heard some rumors my Father and Grandfather were looking for me. There are bad things brewing."

"I feel a lot better now that the wererat problem is behind us. It was wererats, by the way, though spalshing through the sewers was required before we could find out for sure. Probably more where that came from, the slippery buggers."

Valan laughs Cut a hash mark for paranoia then. He laughters goes quieter then he gives an uncomfortable half grin. Tor about that family thing, romor has it... He voice lowers to a whisper
that you're a dragon kin.
True?

Creamsteak

Explorer
TheOcho said:
OOC: Holy Smokes!!! Wow I can't even pretend give a reason why I thought that. Well other than the name just shouts out Orcishness. 0.o Sorry about that... Hides his face in the corner.

OOC: Gur is a strange one. You should get to know him. He's much more sensible than he lets on. :p

Heckler

First Post
Richard Rawen said:
Richard winces at the words 'half-breed', remembering his youth. "Ya know Rin, when I was a kid I got captured by Orcs. I have seen how both sides, Orcs and Humans, treat their half-bloods. I will never understand the problem people have with who you come from... it only matters who you are.
To me anyways.
Won't bug anymore 'bout it... so anyways ya I can remember a little of my pa being at the forge... the heat, the smells an'sounds, feelin safe and so in awe of how he could take a lump and make a horse-shoe, a shovel... even a spear tip or sword, though they didn't have 'nuff of those when "
"I am glad you have good memories of your father. I often think of my mother, teaching me to track and hunt...," Rinya replies.

Richard Rawen said:
"Ya know, ever since that Dragon warned us about the future I've been just plain Paranoid. I don't much like waiting, rather just get to the battle, I know you understand at least."
"While I am eager to find something that needs killing, the hunter must learn patience. You must wait until the ideal moment, then strike swiftly. Do not worry, Richard, something will happen soon. I believe that this is the gathering the dragon prophesized of."

Heckler

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"It is indeed! I admit, I'm a bit envious of the arcanist who produced such effects. I wonder who he is? Or she," he adds with a nod to Babette.
"I would love to be able to create effects like this someday. Although you're much better at this sort of thing I am," Babette comments to the illusionist.

Remove ads