Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin rides his horse up real close to his cousin

droogle ahhghhh!!! GOBLINS!

Hasin then shoves the half asleep dwarf and trots off laughing.

Knight Otu

First Post
jaker2003 said:
I think Rystil Arden's last post was #569 @ 12-21-07, 02:32 PM.
(His last post is here in the GD thread, but he has definitely been online. Hopefully he was just waiting for LltQ (wrap-up should be soon there) or is otherwise occupied.)

B4cchus

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
(His last post is here in the GD thread, but he has definitely been online. Hopefully he was just waiting for LltQ (wrap-up should be soon there) or is otherwise occupied.)

Lltq is in wrapup since the Queen has been vanquished. I'll be wrapping it up this weekend at the latest.
However, RA's adventure Showdown in the Forgotten ruins is also silent.

Knight Otu

First Post
B4cchus said:
Lltq is in wrapup since the Queen has been vanquished. I'll be wrapping it up this weekend at the latest.
However, RA's adventure Showdown in the Forgotten ruins is also silent.
(Yeah, I've seen both, which is why I considered the possibility that he may be occupied otherwise.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm around, just busy. I'll be back home in Cambridge on Sunday, so updates then, probably. Despite being busy, I was also checking in, and I would have found time somewhere to move this adventure forward if LLtQ had been totally wrapped up. SitFR, however, is in combat right now, so it takes a bigger chunk of time to run an update. All in all, for my schedule, the LLtQ adventure seems to have wound up ending at just the right time. B4cchus, you can take advantage of the LEW time thing to have them return and join the group before they leave for Medibaria, and we won't have to worry about them missing the Council)

Remove ads