Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
Frukathka said:
It is okay. How about getting rid of the globe thing in the lower left and just replace it with regular buildings. Also, lower the position of the incoming vessel to be in between the lowest building and the middle building. Behind where the ship is now add the second sun halfway risen from the mountains.

Aww, I liked the globe thing. Still, if you prefer, I could replace it. I avoided showing both suns, as it would be a challenge to do (not impossible, though) in photoshop.

Frukathka said:
Also the buildings look like they have been there for too long, any way to make them look brand spanking new?
I could make them look a bit shinier very easily, but to really get them looking brand new would require totally retecturing them.

Frukathka said:
If this sounds like too much work to do for free, I'd be willing to pay you for your work.

I'd be happy to do some minor tweaks for free, but if you wan't me to do signifiecently more then that (i.e. retexturing, major photoshop work, ect.) email me at wbaker@nmia.com and we can talk about payment.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Meloncov said:
Aww, I liked the globe thing. Still, if you prefer, I could replace it. I avoided showing both suns, as it would be a challenge to do (not impossible, though) in photoshop.

I could make them look a bit shinier very easily, but to really get them looking brand new would require totally retecturing them.
Please do replace the globe. Try to get in the second sun, if it isn't too much. Shinier buildings would be appreciated. Lets see how it looks from there. If it still isn't up to par with my vision, I'll commission your for your work.

Meloncov

First Post
Okay, this is what I'm willing to do for free:

citycopy.jpg

pogre

Legend
Unlike your comment in my thread - I totally want to play in your game. :)

The movie was very cool!

What game system are you using these pictures with? - I would love to get into a sci-fi game that captured my imagination.

Meloncov

First Post
pogre said:
Unlike your comment in my thread - I totally want to play in your game. :)

The movie was very cool!

What game system are you using these pictures with? - I would love to get into a sci-fi game that captured my imagination.

I trust you took the "I don't want to play in your game anymore" with the grain of salt it was intended with, right? In any case, my players generally hate it when I show them a new model, because they know that, more likely than not, they will be facing it eventually (they're stuck between two sides in a war, both of which hate them, so their enemies list is far, far, longer than their allies list.)

The original idea was to use a house ruled version of D20 Future. However, primairly due to spending more time making images then writing rules, it ended up being more freeform role-playing with strong D20 inffluences, especially in space battles. I'm not sure if its an imporovement to be argueing about physics instead of rules (my group is annoying that way) but its nice to have a change.

I should have another pic up later tonight.

Remove ads