• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
genshou said:
Good luck!

If I were writing a d20 Future book of some kind, you'd be the artist for my starships chapter, that's for sure

:) Thanks.

The con was great; good games, great swag, and a couple of very nice artists. It'll proably take me a couple of days to get back into the art-making swing again, though.

Meloncov

First Post
Ballistaclass.JPG

Meloncov

First Post
I haven't posted anything in a while, partly because I've been out of town the last few weekends, but mostly because I've been working a a massive model. By nearly any measure, it is the largest I've ever created (size of object portrayed, polygons, time spent, detail, ect.) I'm not done with it yet, but here is a preview shot of one of the three main decks:
deck2.JPG

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Meloncov said:
By the way, are you still there Frukathka? Do you wan't a higher resolution version of your request?
Yeah, I am here. The image is perfect. I wouldn't mind a higher resolution, that is if I can get it for free.

Meloncov

First Post
Frukathka said:
Yeah, I am here. The image is perfect. I wouldn't mind a higher resolution, that is if I can get it for free.

Just post an email adress and I'll re-render it and send it to you; the boards limit the size of hosted images, so it's easier not to post it here.

I am also still more than willing to make further small tweaks if anything is bothering you; I just grew tired of messing with the texturing.

Remove ads