Menace of the Icy Spire (Ozymandias79 judging)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Judges]

So.... Shorrin was awarded 1,793xp total for the adventure.... he would be sitting on 3,586xp now? I don't wanna get confused, yet am afraid I am heading in that general direction lol. [/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot about the doubled XP.

Let's keep the original XP post as is, and I'll add another one with the missed XP as soon as I get a chance to doublecheck. I'll also add a value for the Captain's Log I forgot about at that point.
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=More Rewards]
Ok, I looked it up - the "double XP for encounters" proposal passed on Sept 25, at which point the Ice Warriors encounter was already started. So only the Spirit of Winter gets doubled.

So I award everyone another 825 XP.

Also, you get nothing for the journal since nobody sold it, but you are able to sell the Captain's Log back to the grateful L'Irkash family for 200 gp.

That should be the last of it.
[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=More Rewards]
Ok, I looked it up - the "double XP for encounters" proposal passed on Sept 25, at which point the Ice Warriors encounter was already started. So only the Spirit of Winter gets doubled.

So I award everyone another 825 XP.

Also, you get nothing for the journal since nobody sold it, but you are able to sell the Captain's Log back to the grateful L'Irkash family for 200 gp.

That should be the last of it.
[/sblock]

I approve it

changer

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Wow, I think that has leveled me twice.
Do I need to submit my level 2 get that approved then do a level 3 or should I just go to level 3??

Are we are spliting the money evenly or do those of us that missed out on a magic item get a bonus ;)

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=level]
I suggest doing it all at once (I've submitted Murphy as level 4 cashing in some DM credits right from level 1)

Re: gold dispersal typically is done equally as magic item distribution is somewhat random. That being said as you're level 3 without any magic items, I'd suggest making sure your next DM knows this fact and they should do their best to get you "caught up".
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC"] Boy, if I cashed in a few DM credits I could skip right over level 3, don't think i will though.

I'm now at 3 with only one level 2 magic item item i purchased myself.

Accelerated XP is really awesome but it's playing hell with treasure.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Treasure is supposed to be doubled as well. Murphy's also received 1 magic item from adventuring (which to be fair only recently got into double xp). The rest of his were purchased with gp. It works out to about 1 magic item/adventuring level or so. Cashing in Dm credits though leaves you a bit short becaues you only get the gold time rewards without the items you'd get through normal adventuring. Like I mentioned to Janus feel free to discuss with your next DM as they can work with you to get "caught up", especially as its been two completed adventures for her without an item.
[/sblock]

Remove ads