• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

Chaosmancer

Legend
Wow, can't believe how much disappeared.

Is it kosher to use the google cache thing to recover what we can and repost it, or is it better to let sleeping dogs lie?

Toriel

Adventurer
Supporter
Like a phoenix, EnWorld rises from the ashes once again. It is unfortunate that so much has been lost though.

Keep up the great work!

blueherald

First Post
Oh, the agony, I had painstakingly worked my way up to level 3 and felt I was actually becoming known to people as reasonably sane poster. (Yes, I know, I have now opened myself to all manner of insult ;) )

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Wow, can't believe how much disappeared.

Is it kosher to use the google cache thing to recover what we can and repost it, or is it better to let sleeping dogs lie?

If you think it has value then I would say yes - but most can be left to rest in peace.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Oh, the agony, I had painstakingly worked my way up to level 3 and felt I was actually becoming known to people as reasonably sane poster. (Yes, I know, I have now opened myself to all manner of insult ;) )

Good luck with it. In the -is it?- four years I've been here I'm mostly invisible to most and get known to the others as that hysteric rules lawyer that hates DMs and gets upset over silly things .

akr71

Hero

I've been pretty quite the last few months & luckily did not take much of a hit

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
Going down 3 forum ranks is tough, but I don't miss all the "my idea of the Ranger is different than your idea of the Ranger" threads.

I do miss the Adventures in Middle-Earth thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads