• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Merged] "We're back!" Threads

I had to register again. I had joined 11 weeks ago...
But I'm glad that the forum's back. People here are the best and I do love the different points of view we get in here. I wish some posts could've been saved.

Anyway, glad to be back with you guys.

BoldItalic

First Post
Seems to me this is a golden opportunity for people to post what they think the vanished posts said and then for other people to argue vehemently and at great length that, no, that wasn't what was actually posted, there were definitely more commas and you are misrepresenting it. No I'm not. Yes you are.

Lanliss

Explorer
My biggest loss was my world building thread I had going. I was actually happy with where that was, and where it was going. Bad news is, I didn't have the opening history saved to my computer. Good news is, I had three of the four races I had worked out saved, so I will be able to put those back up easily enough.

On XP, I am actually not sure what my level was before the set back, but let's assume I was some sort of genius in the past few months, and had thousands of XP lost.

Much like others here, I really did miss you all, and the wonderful debates and conversations we have. Really makes me realize how much fun I have on here.

Remove ads