Merry Christmas!!!

Bhryn

First Post
...It's Christmas in three days or less (depending on where you are timewise!) and I have been so overwhelmed with work this year that I was unable to delight the ISRP goers with my annual christmas card... sorry...

Only kidding! I scraped together some time and would like to present you with my 2006 Christmas Card to all those I didn't manage to get an address for, and all those I did!

Christmascard2006.jpg

- Bhryn and Dragona! (as Draggy's player will be with me over this christmas, YAY!)

Dragona suggested a holiday visit to Christmas Land in Ravenloft. Unfortunately, sanity leaves the draconic one upon seeing cute elves being abused and yes, she twangs Santa's jockstrap, leaving all the nasty fighting repercussions up to the lucky (unlucky?) Celestial. Santa looks pissed...

Alternative speech bubbles:

Bhryn: "Why can we just go to a toy store like other parents? No, you just have to find something -outrageous- each year..."
Draggy *obviously not listening to the celestial rant away* "Awww he's so cute... the kids will LOVE him!"
Elf: *sobs quietly*

^___^ Good will to all men and stuff like that!

Bhryn / Nicola xxxxx

Kinetti

First Post
I feel hollier and jollier already, Bhrynnie-poo. ;) ho ho ho, y'all
*sends Santa Ivy to spread some Christmas Fear all Futurama-style* :]

~~ KC, a very Merry Christmassy CAT

Last edited:

Tharivious

First Post
:lol:

Only you would think to have Santa wear a jockstrap... and only Draggy would think to twang it.

You know, my setting Xerneth loose to deliver gifts probably wasn't quite the Christmas spirit, now was it? :\

Jeajea

First Post
Nice. In fact, fantastic as ever. Also, I hasten and rush to note that I am hopefully likewise to be blessed with the company of that particular individual. Welcome to the beautiful, freezing as hell United Kingdoms, Draggy...

Drindin

First Post
Kinetti said:
I feel hollier and jollier already, Bhrynnie-poo. ;) ho ho ho, y'all
*sends Santa Ivy to spread some Christmas Fear all Futurama-style* :]

Hey hey hey, Ivy still has to brutaly murder drindin for me! er.. wait.... Point that Crossbow somewhere else!

Peace, yo.

Ruthia

First Post
*A little white dragon flies in with a man on her back who drops presents on everyones heads...cause he's sadistic that way.....*

Merry Chirstmas everyone!

Now I'm off to pretend I enjoy being a mem,ber of my family! Yah me!

Bhryn

First Post
KC ~ Haha, glad it lifts your spirits! Ho ho ho - don't forget the Naughty list!

Nash ~ *big hugs* And a merry christmas!

Thar ~ Don't think too much on it, it might make your brains melt...

Nich ~ Hentai! :p hehehehe - and the magic eight ball doesn't like you :p

Jea ~ Yay, glad you enjoy it ^^. and of course, I'm hoping we can troop down to London on Friday! If you're available?

Drindin ~ Spread the Christmas love :p

Ruthia ~ Hiy-OW! @_@ *bonked by present*

Remove ads