• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis (The Heart of the City) - Chapter Three

Fenris

Adventurer
Festy_dog and Phoenix
[sblock] No, I saw it. I was just ignoring it. :p

Partly because I had to go back and re-read the original posts. And unless Phoenix says otherwise, all Ba'aktar saw Jovik remove from the body was the sword, which he then offered to Vulgrath. Ba'aktar never saw a ring. No one did. And I offered the sword to Ba'aktar, which you gave back again. So find a place to sell it and you get your cut. Or take the sword, it was offered to you. [/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Tarran looks around, holding Stephanie's hand, till he finds something to suit him. "Do you see something you like Stephanie?"

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Tarran looks around, holding Stephanie's hand, till he finds something to suit him. "Do you see something you like Stephanie?"

Stephanie runs through many of the rooms, tearing the piles apart and throwing dresses, socks, underwear and dolls across the rooms. Eventually she reappears wearing a large summerdress nearly twice her size covered in sunflowers, matched with dirty red high-heels which her feet seem to swim inside, and a hat that rests just below her nose made of straw with a bright pink ribbon on it.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ghost sits beside the canine woman and plays the besotten courtier "Taran, pick me out something tasteful. I'm a little preoccupied at the moment and would rather not waste a moment of my short time with this equisite lady in hunting for clothing"

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
Stephanie runs through many of the rooms, tearing the piles apart and throwing dresses, socks, underwear and dolls across the rooms. Eventually she reappears wearing a large summerdress nearly twice her size covered in sunflowers, matched with dirty red high-heels which her feet seem to swim inside, and a hat that rests just below her nose made of straw with a bright pink ribbon on it.
"Ghost, you think that dress would fit you?" Taran quips.

"Steph, let's get you something that fits a bit better ok? I think we can find something similar."

Taran looks for a better sized dress for Stephanie, as well as something for Ghost.

Fenris

Adventurer
The Jackal roots around and finds a non-descript black suit that doesn't have too much tomb-musk on it. He will occaisonally look over to Ghost Hound and Jellice, then whisper something to Ba'aktar causing him to laugh.

"I'm ready" he announces once dressed.

Phoenix

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Ghost sits beside the canine woman and plays the besotten courtier "Taran, pick me out something tasteful. I'm a little preoccupied at the moment and would rather not waste a moment of my short time with this equisite lady in hunting for clothing"

"Oooo...I lhike you..." Jellice pats the divan and lays back, gently stroking her well-groomed thighs. "You boys plhay back there a while, Ghost hand I mhay be busy for a moment or thwo..."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Sweat starting to roll down his face Ghost wonders whether he has done the right thing. "Surely it would be best to get to know one another a little better before we commit to anything my dear?" he suggests to Jelice coyly.

jkason

First Post
Ru, starting to feel for the current predicament of the journalist, decides to interrupt for a moment. He strolls in front of the couch, modeling his clothing choices with noticeable ambivalence.

"So, Ghost, you know our host and the styles better than I. Do you think this will be good enough?"

Remove ads