• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis (The Heart of the City) - Chapter Three

jkason

First Post
"Watchdogs, huh?" Ru mumbles under his breath. He cracks his knuckles but lets the local do the talking.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ghost eyes the dog faced warriors warily his hand clasping the haft of his mace, hidden beneath the folds of his cloak, tightly ready to swing into action if necessary.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Ba'aktar snorted and looked upon the guards. He hadn't encountered gnolls terribly often. There was one instance where he got into a brawl with one but he had never had the good fortune of sinking his exotic sword into one. Unfortunately it didn't appear that today would be the day. As far as Ba'aktar knew, this was the residence of someone who they needed to get along with, and they were her employees. Perhaps another day.

Phoenix

First Post
Fenris said:
Jovik walks up to the gnolls,"Hoy boyos. We're bringing some business to Jellice, she in?" he asks casually.

The gnolls turn, their eyes seaching across the group, eyeing off possessions and the possible chance of a mark. Their posture seems to betray their second thoughts as the majority of the group steps away, leaving one of their number behind.

"Yeeeah, shee's hin alreegt. But yee cen go hin all at once...only twoo of you..."

Fenris

Adventurer
The Jackal smiles "No, my friend, Jellice knows me, we are all going in. We are here for her prime stuff. You turn away those nobles and orbs and she'll be not happy with you. And I will make sure she knows that you turned away good business. I think Kurtop* would be happy to see us though. Besides there are not many of us."

*[sblock] Kurtop is Jellices main rival. His shop is on the other side of Shieldtown but he and Jellice race to graves for new materials. [/sblock]

Phoenix

First Post
[sblock]Bluff check (DC 18) +28 - Critical Success![/sblock]

The gnoll looks back at his group for a moment then grunts, waving the group inside without another word. The creature moves back to his posse and they begin to whine in their own gluttered language.

Jellice's store is more like a pile of used possessions which has rudely had a building constructed around and through it. Hundreds of items scatter along shelves, in bins, cupboards, cases, chests and on racks. Everything that anyone could need for any occassion would most likely be buried under one of the dozens of piles somewhere on the three floors and eighteen rooms of her shop.

Jellice herself rests upon a crimson divan inside the first room, nibbling on iced fruits and sipping on some milky drink. Dressed in a revealing red dress that hugs tight to her form and pushes her ample breasts to attention, her eyes light up as the group enters her store.

"Dahrlings!" In a moment she was on her feet, coming forth to embrace the entire party like a long-lost litter. Jellice was also a gnoll.

"Hand what chan I do fhor you thodhay my Dahrling pheeple?"

Fenris

Adventurer
"Jellice! Stunning as ever." exclaims Jovik returning the embrace "My friends and I are in need of some new clothes. And we need to see some important people so we need to see the nice stuff."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Ghost eyes Jellice with lust smouldering in his eyes, a seductive smile plays across his face.

OOC
[sblock]trying to 'charm' her into being compliant[/sblock]

Remove ads