• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The Weight of the World (and Found Wanting)

Phoenix

First Post
Scotley said:
Looking a bit sheepish, Jazick responds, "I thought I had choosen well, but the jackals saw me easily and told me to get out. They are clearly more than simple animals. It would appear the fate of the city is in their hands. What the jackal said was strange. 'Get out of here mortal, this is not your fight. Others are waiting for you, others are expecting great things. Time is running out though.' I wonder what it means?"

From the vast towering Cathedral of Zsath there came a howling. Streams of white spirits poured from the windows of the cathedral like uncontrollable rivers fueled by the well deep within the building. Hundreds of souls screamed and wailed, and slowly windows began to shatter inwards and doors buckled under the draw of what Jasmine had unleased...

Bront

The man with the probe
Jasmine wipes her mouth and spits to get rid of any ichor she can from the creature before she speaks, "Ugh, does anyone have a way to clean this stuff off?"

She shakes and brushes what she can off, her clothes now plastered to her very feminine figure. She finaly turns to look at the others, wondering if she recognises any of them, and hope that they don't recognize her, as she is not under any of her normal illusions.

[sblock=ooc]Not sure what skills, or if she happened to have serviced any of these Knights before (Danced, other stuff). She may, or may recognize something, either way, she'll generaly try to the be best flower of womanhood she can to appeal to their knightly senses, or at least as much as a girl with a dagger who just slayed a demon can...(Diplomacy)[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Bront said:
"Ugh, does anyone have a way to clean this stuff off?"

Ymris looks over at Jasmine and seeing that she is apparantly unhurt though splattered with gore, replies, "Just a bit of water, I'm afraid." Turning, she gives the room they are standing in a cursory examination. Halting her gaze on the knights she says, "I am sorry for the loss of your brother knights. I am Ymris of Three Stone Green. You are?"

Fenris

Adventurer
GlassEye said:
Ymris looks over at Jasmine and seeing that she is apparantly unhurt though splattered with gore, replies, "Just a bit of water, I'm afraid." Turning, she gives the room they are standing in a cursory examination. Halting her gaze on the knights she says, "I am sorry for the loss of your brother knights. I am Ymris of Three Stone Green. You are?"

Alexi stood still, he rested heavily upon his sword, the blade still warm from it's use. Covered in blood, gore and sweat, he struggled to catch his breath, catch up with what had happened, catch up with grief. Baor and Dragon were gone. Part of the whole they made was gone. Boar was their mind, Drago their heart. But they still had the arm in Whale, and the tongue in the Stag.

He barely heard the apparition speak over the pounding of blood in his ears. But he knew who these beings were, he knew why they were there. He slowly turned his head to them.

Heavily, he fell to his knees, hands upon his sword.

"Thank you O' Angels of Metropolis. We knew She would not forsake us in our time of need. Though we have lost our Heart and our Mind, and we would gladly have joined thm in defense of Metropolis. But come if you can, heal our hurt and wearly bodies. For our foe has fled before us, before you! Still we must pursue it until the end. There will be no rest until this quest is done. Please, Angels of Metropolis, grant us what aid you can so we may slay this greatest of threats to Metropolis." says Alexi.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jasmine uses what water she can to clean herself off, pouring some over her, rubing and brushing, she somehow manages to make it fairly erotic, though she doesn't seem to bothered by it.

Then what Alexi says catches her attention. 'He thinks we're angels? Why do I keep on running intot he nieve ones? Well, better an angel than the alternitive.'

"What aid do you require oh knight?"

Fenris

Adventurer
"Bestow upon us your blessing and whatever healing as you can so that we may continue our battle, and pursue our foe into the void. Teach us if you how to hurt the beast as you have done." replies Alexi

GlassEye

Adventurer
Stunned by the knight's response, Ymris stands gaping at the man kneeling before them. Quickly she looks at the other knight to gauge his reaction though when Jasmine speaks she glances at the young woman and snorts in disbelief. Turning back to the knight she says, "Stand up, man! Do we look like angels?"

Fenris

Adventurer
GlassEye said:
Stunned by the knight's response, Ymris stands gaping at the man kneeling before them. Quickly she looks at the other knight to gauge his reaction though when Jasmine speaks she glances at the young woman and snorts in disbelief. Turning back to the knight she says, "Stand up, man! Do we look like angels?"

Alexi looks up, "Yes, you do. You have arrived out of the darkness, luminous figures to aid the righteous in battle. If you were otherwise, you would not have helped drive off the demon, but helped it slay us." says Alexi

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: You're no fun GlassEye :p

"You know, sometimes the direct approach isn't the best..." Jasmine says, apparently in responce to both Alexi and 'Mom'. She finishes cleaning herself off as best she can and returns any unused water to it's owner along with the skins. In all the commotion, she has sliped the sceptre into her pack.

Remove ads