• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Chapter Two)

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
Thanks cheif, no doubt it will make an appearance.... ;)
Yup, he's been having all sorts of fun with my sewer farmer people. Fortunately the above ground undead farmers never managed to get down to deal with us. :D yet. :uhoh:

Um, I shouldn't have said that... :confused:

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Yup, he's been having all sorts of fun with my sewer farmer people. Fortunately the above ground undead farmers never managed to get down to deal with us. :D yet. :uhoh:

Um, I shouldn't have said that... :confused:

Just wait.... :]

Phoenix

First Post
Oooooo baby, Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Chapter One) has just joined the elustrious 10+ page club, it's so nice to see the ...Last Page link... :cool:

jkason

First Post
Well, sure, 'cause then we could just set the cannibal dwarves on the thieves guild and watch the two of them go at it. ;)

Fenris

Adventurer
jkason said:
Well, sure, 'cause then we could just set the cannibal dwarves on the thieves guild and watch the two of them go at it. ;)

Oh, I hadn't thought of that :)

Maybe the cannibal dwarves only eat dwarves though :\

Still if we met, what wonderful things we will be able to do together. Uh, assuming I live that is :uhoh:

tylermalan

First Post
Ahhh pretty interested in joining, any idea what characters are being played? Is there an RG link in any of these posts? Any other specifics about character creation? Anything else that would be good to know?

Phoenix

First Post
tylermalan said:
Ahhh pretty interested in joining, any idea what characters are being played? Is there an RG link in any of these posts? Any other specifics about character creation? Anything else that would be good to know?

Just follow the link at the start of this thread for the Chapter One primer...there is a RG forum, but I'd ignore it...we do... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads