• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Full)

Phoenix

First Post
I'll definately incorporate much of what's already happened in the game so far as well as throw some ideas your way (as long as it doesn't interfere with my plot). By the way, love the non-linear plot so far....it's so much more fun to play like this rather than have the DM tunneling the players in the direction of the bad guys...

Don't suppose RobotRobotI has been lurking around lately?

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Just a couple of things gents. When something happens to you, remember to update it in your Rgoue's Gallery (including hp damage, etc....) makes it easier for me. And after reading Festy's latest post (which was good ;) ) can I get everyone to OOC comabt instructions if it's just more than: Crap, I better belt him back. Festy's post was great, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to Rage or Charge, etc.... (ended up it didn't matter).

I'll be trying to update the Rogue's Gallery with major opponents or NPC faced in the game anyway, Ulam's up at the moment.

Bront

The man with the probe
Will do (I did that in my short little combat thing we did earlier). I've also been crossing off spells as I cast them (I don't think I crossed off Light yet, I'll get that done tonight, though that's a minor issue).

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Will do (I did that in my short little combat thing we did earlier). I've also been crossing off spells as I cast them (I don't think I crossed off Light yet, I'll get that done tonight, though that's a minor issue).

I did notice that, I just thought I'd remind every one.

Nice Bront....have a cookie. :D

Festy_Dog

First Post
Phoenix said:
Just a couple of things gents. When something happens to you, remember to update it in your Rgoue's Gallery (including hp damage, etc....) makes it easier for me. And after reading Festy's latest post (which was good ) can I get everyone to OOC comabt instructions if it's just more than: Crap, I better belt him back. Festy's post was great, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to Rage or Charge, etc.... (ended up it didn't matter).

Ah, no problem, I'll remember to do that in future then. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, Pheonix, I'm waiting on you to tell me what I see when I look the direction that animated person that tried to attack me earlier came from.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
FYI, Pheonix, I'm waiting on you to tell me what I see when I look the direction that animated person that tried to attack me earlier came from.

And here I am waiting for d20Dazza's post.....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads