Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Full)

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
Ahhhh! Being hungover! I understand now!

So what you think about the Piritical Game at the moment?
Argh, shiver me timbers and prepare to be boarded. Load yer cargo in me hold and yer women in me cabin. :cool:

Sounds like fun. I'm excited about it, just need to figure out some of the naval things. This is also my first character with Leadership, so it's an interesting experience. Almost a shame I can't attract the 10th level Cohort ;)

Phoenix

First Post
So, unless d20Dazza is still going to post, I, unfortunately, see no reason to keep this game going :(

I love it, I want to keep it going.

Unless the two remaining gents are happy to keep playing as is and recruit more players in Chapter Two of course...

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Daz has been kinda busy of late, but he posted in my game a day or two ago. He also is usually unavailable on the weekend.

But I'm all for continuing, I'm enjoying Taran.

You can always offer spots to the people in the sailing game as well.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Yeah, yeah, ok I often don't have time to check the OOC threads - apologies blokes. For info I'm not keen on dropping any of my games and wouldn't drop out without giving a heads up.

For further info, when we rested at my crib last time I edited my PC sheet to reflect the evenings rest - hps and spells back - and haven't had any damage or used any spells since then. So, where's my cookie? ;-D>

Phoenix

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Yeah, yeah, ok I often don't have time to check the OOC threads - apologies blokes. For info I'm not keen on dropping any of my games and wouldn't drop out without giving a heads up.

For further info, when we rested at my crib last time I edited my PC sheet to reflect the evenings rest - hps and spells back - and haven't had any damage or used any spells since then. So, where's my cookie? ;-D>

Gooood poochie, you get a bone-shaped tripe-flavoured biscuit :D

Remove ads