• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Full)

Phoenix

First Post
At what time of the day is Bront NOT on Enworld????

On another note, it seems that Cathoi is gone for good. I'll not be looking for new players until Chapter 2, which may or may not be a while away (should be soon???).

Anyone interested should sign up as alts now and read up on the story...

Bront

The man with the probe
11:30-noon central time on thursdays.

Seriously, I work 3rd shift, and can access it from work, but I'm off 3 days a week, so I post at all sorts of odd times.

I am actualy heading to bed now though. Night :)

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
11:30-noon central time on thursdays.

Seriously, I work 3rd shift, and can access it from work, but I'm off 3 days a week, so I post at all sorts of odd times.

I am actualy heading to bed now though. Night :)

Crazy monkey, as long as you can still post in your sleep...with the amount of PbPs that you've signed up for you'll need to.

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, I'm no Isida...

Amazingly, it works fairly well. Many of them are only once or twice a week posts, so it's not a big deal.

Bront

The man with the probe
Go nuts. I'm already an unpaid published author of a game system, just give us some credit for helping (Either writing, editing, playtesting, or whatever).

Bront

The man with the probe
In case anyone is wondering, Tales of Wyn D'mere is the game I am credited with helping write. Two of the other authors are also on the board (Reidzilla and Ninjacat).

I helped playtest it, as well as write up a few parts to it (I think I wrote up one of the country summaries, most of the item descriptions, and most of the skill descriptions. Probably a few other odds and ends).

We never did put out the second edition. We had streamlined much of character creation and fixed the math, but never quite got it all togeather.

Remove ads