• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mid-level Xen'drik Expedition (Recruiting Closed)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Well, I told you feats(I'll be taking extend spell instead of bind elemental bec of the CL level req, meaning I can't get in until lv10.), and some equipment, and I think you get the gist of my very brief background. Ability scores go like this: Wis,Str, Chr, Con, Int, Dex. This would definately be a melee cleric with some focus on spellcasting.

gabrion

First Post
The moment of choosing has arrived, but before the announcement I would like to thank you all for taking the time to submit characters for this game. I know it's often said in posts like this that all the character submitted were very interesting, dynamic, or some other adjective with the appropriate positive connotations.

Well nothing new here - I really did like the submissions I got, and they made it difficult to chose only four. More than a few times I said to myself, "why not just pick 5 or even 6, it won't be too much harder to run," but in the end I stuck with my original plan, taking the four characters I thought would make the most compelling play experience. So, without further delay...

Selected Characters
Erekose13 – Logran Hallis, Human Warblade 8
ShaggySpellsword – Sir Drego ir’Corus, Human Paladin 4/Monk 2/Argent Fist 2
Stonegod – Damen, Gnome Beguiler 6/Unseen Seer 2
Shayuri – Maighan, Elf Druid 8

I've also started an OOC thread for the game. Selected players, please repost your characters there and try to finish up anything you need to so we can move on to approval and eventually the start the IC thread. Thx!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads