Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

elapse

First Post
Leave of Absence

Gentlemen,

I am being assigned a new duty station and it is occuring a month before originaly planned. As of tomorrow, October 10th, I will be on the road for California from Illinois. I anticipate 2-3 weeks before I get e-mail established in California.

Hrothgar, I understand how this puts you in a bind. Playing Reznik as an NPC will be time consuming for you and an un needed burden. Although I am requesting to be kept in the game, I fully understand if Reznik meets a final end in the tunnel against the orcs.

To the rest of you, my apologies for breaking the flow of the game. It is a pain in the arse when players are floating in and out of a game. No hard feelings if I have to be removed, I am sure I will run into you all again in another thread.

Take care,
Dave

Hrothgar

First Post
Elapse
Thanks for the notification. Sure, I can run Reznik, but he will not play the vocal role you have taken with him so far. Hope everything goes well and I hope to see you back here in 2-3 weeks! :)

Micar
Thanks for being patient. Or at least not admonishing me for not getting you in the game yet. I hope to introduce you within the week, but it will depend on the Heroes actions in the next few days. Soon, I promise!

Last edited:

Micar Sin

First Post
Lol...back when I was still able to play PnP in person, I usually GM'd, so trust me, I know how much of a pain it can be to fit someone in. ;)

Hrothgar

First Post
Dirigible said:
You know what stinks? I qualify for Combat Expertise, but because my BAB is +0, I cna't use it...

Well, you know what they say: 2nd level is only an orc away! But, then again, so is a vardatch to the kisser. :(

Remove ads