• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Things are good with me, still enjoying the game. Can't wait to see where all of this "Hope" stuff goes...

Dealing with the language barrier is a pain in the backside... :D

Hrothgar

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
Dealing with the language barrier is a pain in the backside... :D

Yes, I see your point. If Valurel were to make it known that he cannot follow any Norther, we can assume Geoffrey or Bardin will repeat what they say in Erenlander. That way you can jump into the conversation. Fair enough? :)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Or Lodric can translate for Valurel. Don't worry, with a little luck we will reach Baden's Bluff and find more people speaking Erenlander. Of course then we'll probably have to translate for Aislinn. :)

By the way, I'm having a great time in this game.

Hrothgar

First Post
Ack! I thought internet access would be spotty, but not nonexistent. Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm back (and I hope you are around) to get this game rolling!

Bobitron

Explorer
Thornir Alekeg said:
ooc: so Bobitron, was your post the one that brought down the boards two days ago? ;)

Ha! I might have been the offending poster. I was posting from work, so when I submitted I went off to another Internet Exploder window. Not sure if it ever went through, but the next time I checked the site it was down.

Hrothgar said:
Two things: 1. Will the Heroes tell Bardin the tale of Aislinn's background, at least that known by the Heroes?

2. Do the Heroes wish to do anything while they rest for the next few days? I want to fast forward to the departure date to keep the game moving.

1) I'll say some of what is known. I know you had Uriel hint in Chap 1 that Kaela and Aislinn had some history before our story started. Can you expand on that some? He said something like "you healed her and love her like a sister."

2) Not really. I'd like to gather whatever I need for healing herbs and such, but that's about it.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I've heard of "sleeping with the fishes," but never like this. ;)

Are you looking for responses as to what we are doing, cuz for the moment all I plan to do is be as quiet as possible and hope we go unnoticed.

Quick question, just in case: are our crates sealed shut, or is there an easier way to get out than having to try and break the crates open?

Hrothgar

First Post
Thornir
The crates you are in are sealed shut, but only with a few nails, making it easy for any of the Heroes to push their way out in case of trouble.

And yes, I am looking for responses. From your response, it seems Lodric would hunker down and be quiet if a servant of Shadow was poking around in the hold. Probably a smart move. Will the other Heroes do the same or have other plans?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads