• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm having some hardcore connection issues at work. No access to email and crappy internet. I'll post from home tonight if it doesn't start working.

Valurel won't add anything to the conversation between Starhl and the Stranger since he can't understand the conversation... :)

But I will post *something* soon...

maddmic

Explorer
Sorry. Herger was waiting for Kaela to tell him all is well. She said to wait with Aislinn, so that's what he intends to do. I'll post as much.

Bobitron

Explorer
Thornir Alekeg said:
Lodric and Kaela had stepped into the trunk. Honestly, I was waiting to hear if anything happened before posting again.

Yeah I was kinda in the same place after reading things.

Internet is working fine at work now. Yay!

Bobitron

Explorer
Sorry to hijack your thread, Hroth.

maddmic

[sblock] I think shadowbloodmoon is ready to work you into the Star Wars game if you are still interested in playing. Stop by the ooc thread here. [/sblock]

Hrothgar

First Post
No problem. How is everyone doing? Posting next week will be sporadic for me, but it should be fine after next week. Just be patient with me. :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Things are well here. I'll have a bit of time later this month where things will be ugly, I'm moving between the 21-25th and I'm sure there will be connectivity issues. I'd say expect me to be away from EN World during that period.

Remove ads