Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Bobitron said:
Thanks Thornir! Just to make certain, that should put me at 6 0 level and 5 1st level, right?
I believe that is correct, but I am at work and so don't have access to the book to be 100%.

Welcome to the game, by the way. Glad to have you aboard.

Thanks, hopefully you won't all be dead by your "allies" before you connect with my character. ;)

Hrothgar

First Post
Bobitron! Good to see you back! Yes, Thornir is correct. 6 0-level and 5 1st level spells.

Thornir, get ready to start playing. Dirigible hasn't been back to the game (but I see he has been back to the boards :confused: ). I will write up a hook after the holidays.

Everyone, starting tomorrow, the game will slow down until after Jan. 1st. I will be on vacation and travelling (as I assume many of you will do so as well). I'll try to manage 1-2 posts over that time. Happy Holidays!

Hrothgar

First Post
Roll call! Everyone let me know if you are still around. I could not get in until this morning. I will post a recap of everything that has happened in Chapter 2: Flight!

It looks like everyon's character sheets are updated except for Kaela's - she should be second level and information about the stone she carries should also be added (if not already).

I'm here. Bear in mind that there is an announcement on the front page that says they found a backup from May 8th and that if it isn't corrupted and they are able to restore it, all posts made from the time the boards came back up until the restore is in place will be lost...meaning these posts we are writing now. Might want to wait another day or so to see if the restore to May 8th actually works before getting too carried away posting recaps and whatnot.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Toric. I did not read down that far on the front page.

OK, in light of the database potentially being restored, let's postpone any new replies until we have word if the restore will happen or not. Regardless, I think we should start up the game again next Monday to keep it advancing.

According to the front page, the database cannot be restored any further. The current restore, back to December 29th, is as good as it will get. I'm ready to continue when you are, Hrothgar.

Remove ads