Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Thornir. Did you put your character in the rogues gallery or would you rather wait? The link to this campaign's rogue gallery is in my sig.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I wasn't sure if you wanted me to post now or wait until you were ready to work the character in. I'll post him in the rogue's gallery so you can plan accordingly.

Bobitron

Explorer
Okay, I leveled Kaela using the info you linked me to, Hrothgar. Thanks! The only thing I'm missing is my new Spell Point total, which I can't find. Also, I'l confess I'm not interested in a familiar for Kaela. Would you be willing to substitue something else, like a bonus feat and maybe an extra skill point a level to reflect the familiar's progression?

Rolled a three for HP, raising her total to 13.
Will save increased to +5.
Bluff increased to +11.
Concentration increased to +9.
Decipher Script increased to +4.
Heal increased to +7.
Profession (Herbalist) increased to +7.
Bonus feat was added (Spellcraft, chose Conjuration as the school).
Obscuring Mist and Mage Armor were the new spells taken.

I'll try to get caught up IC today as well.

Last edited:

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Bobitron said:
Thanks! The only thing I'm missing is my new Spell Point total, which I can't find.

Obviously Hrothgar can correct me, but I just took a look at your sheet - I think you made a mistake at first level with regards to spell energy. From the Channeler class information:

Bonus Spell Energy: The channeler's maximum spell energy increases by one point for every level of channeler he gains.

So, I believe at first level you should have had 4 spell energy points (3 for Cha bonus, +1 for level 1 Channeler). At second level you should now have 5 points. (+1 for next level of Channeler).

Just trying to be helpful. Maybe one day that extra point could save someone's bacon. ;)

Bobitron

Explorer
Thanks Thornir! Just to make certain, that should put me at 6 0 level and 5 1st level, right?

Welcome to the game, by the way. Glad to have you aboard.

Remove ads