• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, maddmic for the information. If anyone is often stuck at work without the Midnight book (like me), this link http://home.comcast.net/~leaderdesslok/midnight/ has information on feats, heroic paths, classes, and prestige classes. Quite good, although I have found some errors in the prestige class section.

Thanks for updating, Krug.

Now just waiting for Bobitron and Toric. Toric, you around?

Bobitron

Explorer
Found my book!

Changes made:

Level to 3
HP to 19
Fort and Ref saves +1
BAB increases to +2
Additional 7 skill points, spent as follows: 3 in Diplomacy, 1 in Heal, 2 in Knowledge (Arcana), 1 in Spellcraft
1 additional point of Spell Energy, raising the total to 6 0 level and 6 1st level (I think. Still confused about how this works.)
Tradition Gift 6/day: Inspire Fascination

Let me know if I missed anything. :)

maddmic

Explorer
yup. I meant to post that link but sometimes people get a bit antsy over links to gaming material even though it's ogl. I figured I'd ask first, but you beat me to it.

Character has been updated.

Increased to 3rd level in Wildlander.
Rolled a 6 for hit points, +1 for Con bonus for a total of 7 and a new grand total of 23.
Reflex and Will save increased by 1 to +5 total.
Base attack increased by 1.
Gained Magic Fang (self only) 1/day from Beast heroic path.
Gained Danger Sense from 3rd level Wildlander class ability.
Increased the following skills by 1 rank: Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Speak Language (Norther), Spot and Survival.
Selected Dodge feat for 3rd level feat choice.

Character sheet in the Rogues Gallery has been updated.

Hrothgar, I'm assuming that it is okay that I picked up pidgin Norther? I figured that Valurel has been around people speaking it enough for him to have picked it up.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
Hrothgar, I'm assuming that it is okay that I picked up pidgin Norther? I figured that Valurel has been around people speaking it enough for him to have picked it up.

Absolutely. :) I'm glad you did. If you have the skill points, this would be a good use.

Thanks for updating everyone. I will make a new thread for Chapter 3 in the tonight or tomorrow. Whee!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Since others posted a summary of their levelling up, I'll do it too (please, don't all jump off a bridge ;) )

Level 2 Defender
+6 Hit Points
+1 to BAB
+1 to Reflex save

Can now cast 1st level spell: True Strike

Class abilities: Stunning Fist 5/day, Grappling Training

Heroic Path ability: Spontaneous Spell - any 0 level Channeler spell 1/day.

Last edited:

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Bobitron said:
Changes made:

Level to 3
1 additional point of Spell Energy, raising the total to 6 0 level and 6 1st level (I think. Still confused about how this works.)

Let me know if I missed anything. :)

You have the spell energy correct, but I believe you missed a biggie. You should now be able to cast 2nd level spells (1/2 level +1) and you should automatically learn 2 spells of 2nd level or lower from either the Enchantment or Lesser Conjuration lists.

Remove ads