Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Yellow Sign
If you want to play now, make up a 2nd level character and place it in the Rogues Gallery (you can follow the link in my signature). The Heroes are in Baden's Bluff, so if you want your character to be part of the insurgency (which would make my life a little easier), feel free. I can work you in ASAP.

Bobitron,
Thanks for the sacrifice, man. Sleep is overrated anyhow. :p

maddmic
Yes, I can imagine it now. Aislinn all trussed up in netting on Herger's back. :lol:

Hrothgar

First Post
How are things going for everyone? Pace too fast? I have tried to pick up the posting rate since the encounters outside the Blue Sky Traders in the last chapter took way too long and the game, I felt, really bogged down.

Thanks for keeping me updated, maddmic!

Bobitron

Explorer
I don't mind the pace, but it is a bit quick. Expect there might be times when I won't be able to post after every update, especially in combat situations.

The pace is good with me. I have occassionally missed an update but I can usually post five or six times a week no problem. I have no problem with you assigning actions to Valurel if I miss an update for too long though, Hrothgar.

Otherwise, I'm having fun with the game!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
I'm also fine with the pace.

One note, after tomorrow morning I will be offline until the 30th. Lodric can fade into the background for a little while. He'll still fight when needed, although probably not right now since he has all of 3 HP remaining.

maddmic

Explorer
I'm ok w/ the pace as well, but I may not be able to catch all the posts either. If you want to advance Herger when needed, I'm ok with that.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, everyone. I'll try to post every 1 1/2 - 2 days rather than once a day, since I don't want to cut anyone out because of real-life committments! :)

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm crazy busy at work right now and have a long eventful weekend ahead. Damn housewarming party! Who's idea was it to invite 50 people?

I'll be back in full stride on Monday. I hope to have time to update tomorrow evening.

Bobitron

Explorer
Hey everyone!

An artist new to the site (see his thread here) has agreed to do a drawing of our party! I think his gritty style would be just perfect to give a visual reference for our characters.

He has asked for descriptions of our characters as well as some information on Midnight to help him get a feel for it. I can grab some info from the character sheet descriptions, but I was hoping to get a fresh paragraph from each of us to give to him by this weekend. That includes our two NPC's in the party, Fallax and Aislinn. If you can put the info here, I'll pass it all along to him in a single post to keep things simple.

This group has been together for quite a while now (it will be a year on 8/25 since the first ooc post) and I think this is a great way to celebrate our success!

Remove ads