Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

maddmic

Explorer
It looks as though that my posts that I was out of town failed to make it to the board. I am currently on vacation and posting will be sporatic. If you need to move the story, please do so if I can't post quick enough.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks for letting us know, maddmic. I was planning on making a post tonight anyway - I didn't know if others were waiting for more substance in my posts before they posted. :)

Hrothgar

First Post
That's OK, Bobitron. I know how busy things can get.

Thornir, nice post with the clamshell. I was not sure whether to roll Diplomacy or Bluff in for Lodric! :D The situation reminds of something my best friend did in high school. Only it was not a clam shell in his hand...

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm crazy busy at work, but I'll make time to update tomorrow. It might not be until the evening. If you want to update before then, assume I'll be casting Mage Armor on Aislinn.

Edit: And sorry about the delay. :eek: Bah, screw it! WHo needs sleep! I'm posting now.

Bobitron

Explorer
Making some character adjustments before posting. I grabbed Fog Cloud and Calm Emotions as my two new spells and Natural Healer as my 3rd level feat. My correct Spell Point total is 11, I think.

Edit: I'm considering the Friendly Agent feat from the Midnight book instead of Natural Healer. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Remove ads