Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar

First Post
Well, I am very pleased how the story has progressed so far. It seems the Heroes could have taken a number of different courses of action (the flight after the Fell attack, going to see the Elven emmissary, crossing swords with the insurgents). In some cases I anticipated different actions, so this is exciting to me to see how this story is unfolding!

How is everyone doing? Do you want me to increase the post rate? Last time I did, several felt it was too fast. Any suggestions? Critiques? Desires?

maddmic, I need you to roll two Will saves for Herger. I also posted this in the IC thread. Once I have the save results, I will continue the story. I feel comfortable rolling damage, attacks, etc. during battle to speed it up, but I myself would not trust someone else to roll saves, so I will always let the players do it. Unless they take too long to reply... :)

Hrothgar

First Post
Toric and Krug? You guys around? I will post in a day or two if I don't hear from you.

Bobitron, don't feel bad about the picture. Fallax was an able ally and did help the Heroes at times. I think a portrait like that would be fun to look back on in time..."Yeah, this was our group. This guy died. This guy left after a few months. And this guy betrayed us..." Good memories. :) :]

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Hrothgar said:
Toric and Krug? You guys around? I will post in a day or two if I don't hear from you.

Bobitron, don't feel bad about the picture. Fallax was an able ally and did help the Heroes at times. I think a portrait like that would be fun to look back on in time..."Yeah, this was our group. This guy died. This guy left after a few months. And this guy betrayed us...and we chopped him into tiny pieces" Good memories. :) :]
Fixed it for you!

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks, Bobitron, for suggesting the portrait idea to Conlan. This may be the greatest reward I have ever had DMing. I left a message for Conlan in the other thread, but I don't think it captures exactly how I feel about that picture. I am in shock. I feel such pride. I feel so motivated to keep this game going and reward my players for such good times!

Remove ads