Midnight: A Lost Faith's Shadow [Recruiting Alternates]

Hrothgar, just a quick note to let you know I will be on vacation from this Sunday, October 8th through Thursday, October 19th. I will possibly have internet access while I'm away but will probably have little time for posting. I will return to normal posting on Friday, October 20th. Feel free to NPC Valurel during this time.

Hrothgar

First Post
Thanks for letting me know, Toric. I will have Valurel go with the flow, so to speak, and let Krug's Starhl move the action and decisions along.

maddmic

Explorer
lol I know what you mean. Herger finally made his will save, after he was knocked out and didn't need to do it any more. LOL

maddmic

Explorer
Yeah, that spike is nice. Although, after reading the description for the feat, that could be REALLY dangerous.

On a different note, I will be on vacation from Nov 15th until Nov 29th. Posting will probably continue, but if the story needs to be moved along, I have no issues with you placing Herger on autopilot if I don't respond in a timely manner.

Hrothgar

First Post
Sorry for the delay, guys. Work has me swamped.

Fleeing back into the caves essentially closes this chapter. I will make my final post, but feel free to ask the NPCs questions. My last post will summarize what the Heroes are up against, and since there is a lot there, please ask questions if you have them.

In the meantime...everyone is 4th level! Herger and Lodric made 3rd level earlier in the chapter, but I did not advance them given the nonstop action going on. Please update your character sheets in the rogue gallery. You can find the link in my signature. If you have a covenant item, please indicate its powers on your character sheet. Herger, if you wish to rename yours, feel free. Valurel and Kaela, both of you still do not know the entire history behind yours, but I hope that will be revealed in the future!

I will announce a new post for the next chapter in the next few days!

Remove ads