• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midwinter Ball Theme ideas

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Magatsu> actually, I'm the Setting Coordinator for the Forgotten Realms room, so it wouldnt have anything to do with the tavern Greyhawk setting.

Toxic> it will be held int he FR setting, somewhere in the Rotunda, more than likely the Pegasus Ballroom that can be enchanted to look/feel like any setting at all.

Magatsu

First Post
Sorry I do not know who runs what room, forgive me about that.. And thanks for ahh, commenting on my idea, so i guess that is out? or is what i says way to beyond the means of Waterdeep itsself? And still Commoners are in that city, just excluded my word of the 'tavern'

Dawn Awakening

First Post
I agree with Ruthia, we should combine the two ideas becuase they both sound great and add whatever on the way. But honestly, we should do this becuase this is the only time when we, as players, dress up our char.'s and do the whole ball thing. So it does sound like much fun indeed.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Magatsu> woah, calm down there. I didnt say your ideas were out of the realm of possibility at all, I just wanted to let you know that I run the FR setting and that's where the event will take place. Your idea I think goes along with Misty's very well actuall.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I agree that it is pretty much the only time we get to have our characters drag out the formalwear. I think I might just take pieces of all these ideas, heh. Thank you everyone for your ideas, if there are others out there with ideas dont hesitate to post. I'll have chosen my idea by the end of this coming weekend. Thanks all!

Remove ads