• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mighty Kong (Now With More Mario Monsters)

Olly

First Post
I love that second sketch of the maskless Shyguy. Looks like something from the Goonies! ;)

These sketches are brilliant, DMAC, you should be very proud. Anybody want to stat these bad boys up in all their new, toothed and clawed, American McGee-esque glory? They look absolutely awesome!

DMAC

First Post
Ferret said:
Any chance of sketching Mario as a a character? Would you say Rogue/fighter?

Sounds about right. Sort of sneaky but not afraid to throw a turnip or jump on a bad guy.

Mario and the other main characters will be coming eventually. I'm pretty swamped at the moment...

Olly

First Post
Any chance of seeing Wario as some sort of evil warlock figure? Or maybe Yoshi and Birdo as two ferocious, velociraptor-type creatures? ;)

Ferret

Explorer
No; someone Volunteer a person or idea, then its seconded, and then it is voted on.

Still if you want to third it go ahead.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
This is excellent! With these images in my head, I can finally justify adding those "goofy" creatures from the Mario games into my campaigns! Whenever a player scoffs at the idea of facing off against goombas or koopas, I'll just show them these pics!

Kane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads