• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mighty Kong (Now With More Mario Monsters)

DMAC

First Post
Thank you.

Not much time for sketching lately. Some idiot decided to crash into me last week and I've been spending my free time dealing with auto body shops and insurance agents... *sigh*

Anyway, started a sketch of Bowser tonight:

kooparough1.jpg

DMAC

First Post
Thanks. Things are slowly getting sorted out but it looks like my car is going to be a write-off. :\ Just finding it hard to concentrate enough to draw with so much other garbage on my mind...

Here's another attempt at Bowser with a body. I ran out of room on the page with the last one.

bowserrough3.jpg

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Looks kind of red-dragony to me. Very cool and evil looking.

Sorry to hear about the car! That's what insurance is for, though, right?

Bobitron

Explorer
Nice work as usual, DMAC.

Very sorry to hear about your car, the inconvenience is never fun even if there is no real financial cost.

Ferret

Explorer
Sorry to hear about the car, hope you had no lasting damage....

*Gawk* Awesome Art. Could we see some more of the Shell?

Zulithe

Explorer
Totally sweet :) Love the Bowser, as well as the others. I'd like to see your rendition of Mario while you're doing all of his baddies. :) Luigi too!

DMAC

First Post
Just got back from vacation with five more roughs:

Froggix
froggixrough.jpg

Bullet Bill
bulletbillrough.jpg

Cheep Cheep and Big Bertha
cheepbertharough.jpg

Kremling
kremlingrough.jpg

I had to darken them way up in Photoshop to make them visible and I have more details in mind for the Kremling and Froggix outfits now that I can access reference.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads