• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minds in Hedrad: (NF's Scarred Lands Psionic Game!)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Oops!

<ooc> I forgot about Ivor. Stupid me. </ooc>

Ivor, now 10 feet from the creature, moves five feet closer and swings...

And misses, his hammer just barely scraping the creature. It apparently ignores this blow since it didn't wound it sufficently.

Verity, your turn, then Jondyn.

Jarval

Explorer
Re: Oops!

Nightfall said:
Verity, your turn, then Jondyn.
Jarval said:
Astral Construct's Initiative, if needed: 2 + 2 = 4

Now fully formed, Verity's construct bounds forwards to the creature attacking Ivor, and swings with its fists. (To Hit: 2 + 14 = 16, Damage (if needed): 2 + 1 = 3)
I posted my action on the page before (perhaps a little early :)).

Nightfall

<ooc> Right but this is the next round. You might get to hit with your next attack...unless that's what you rolled. </ooc>

Jarval

Explorer
Verity: Initiative: 7, AC: 17, HP: 24/27, PP 10/15, Talents: 6/8

Verity manifests lesser concussion on the creature, the sound of windblown leaves rustling faintly around him. Lesser Concussion, dealing 6 points of damage. If we're using the power scaling variant, I'll put another PP into it, to deal an additional 6 points of damage. Boy, I love my d6 at the moment :)

Verity's construct again swipes at the creature, hoping to punch through it's tough hide. To Hit: 2 + 12 = 14, Damage: 2 + 4 = 6.

Nightfall

Verity, your blast wounds the creature, however not enough for it to really feel it. Still it's pretty ticked as it roars again. Meanwhile your construct tries again to take a swipe at it...and misses.

Jondyn, your turn.

Nightfall

Jondyn, your construct tried to land a fearsome blow...and misses as the creature avoids the strike.

At this point there's a strange humming sound...and all of the sudden a bright light fills the room. Then the light dims...and it's gone!

The room is still a mess but there is no sign of the creature.

Nightfall

At this point, the shock wears off on Ivor and he goes to check on you, Verity and Jondyn.

Samahtar, when the light occured you felt a strange presence entering the tower. Something definately not human. You believe it might even be Slacerian in nature, so strange a mind it was. In any case, you checked outside the tower, scanning to see what happened to the guards. They apparently were knocked unconcious for some reason, perhaps someone close by using Slacerian powers....

Jarval

Explorer
Shaking himself, Verity again manifests detect psionics, scouring the room for energy trails.

"Is everyone in good health?" He asks as he concentrates. "I can heal some wounds if the need arises."

Last edited:

Nightfall

Ivor nods. "I am well. How are the rest of you?"

Verity: You sense residue psionic energy, but you can't seem to quite pin point the source. You are sure however that what ever teleported the golem had to have originated inside the city.

Remove ads