• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minds in Hedrad: (NF's Scarred Lands Psionic Game!)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Samahtar remains seated, sweating slightly from his mental exertions, and directs his construct via his clairvoyance on Verity.

The AC attacks the creature.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Re: Verity: Initiative: 7, AC: 17, HP: 24/27, PP 11/15, Talents: 6/8

Jarval said:
Astral Construct's Initiative, if needed: 2 + 2 = 4

Now fully formed, Verity's construct bounds forwards to the creature attacking Ivor, and swings with its fists. (To Hit: 2 + 14 = 16, Damage (if needed): 2 + 1 = 3)

Going to have to wait a moment my friend. But I'll inform you how it goes.

Nightfall

Your Astral Construct tries slams its fists into the creature...only to have them adroitly avoided.

In the mean time the creature, ignoring this barrage, attacks Ivor mercilessly. It's crystaline fists slam relentlessly into the Justicar. With a righteous fury, and blood dripping down his mouth, Ivor swings hard, and deals some more damage but not enough to make it bleed...Though with such a creature (you all start to think it's some kind of golem), bleeding doesn't come easily.

Verity, your Astral Construct comes closer but the golem appears to again evade its blows.

Jondyn your turn.

garyh

First Post
Attack roll: 11 roll + 7 bonus = 18

Damage: 6 roll + 3 bonus = 9

OOC: Sorry 'bout that - I totally didn't see that last prompt. :(

Nightfall

<ooc> Sokay gary, I should have put it bigger letters. </ooc>

Jondyn your blade lands true and manages to take a chunk out of the creature. However it appears that as much damage as you felt you dealt, it only suffers about half that, as the wound around it closes somewhat.

The creature thorough enraged screams...

Samahtar, it's your turn. You might want to hurry up. I think it's going to go after Jondyn for hurting it.

Shifting the scene from the tower, Drevin, as you await your contact's friend, you happen to notice some strange goings on inside the Vault. Not more than hour after your return, some of the guards along with the paladin Revos "The Hammer"Kornos proceeded to take a few remaining books and notes from Brother Tirerias' study. They only gave a cursory explaination of "We need to keep investigating"

Later the same guards wander back in and ask you where Chief Justicar is. Apparently as they were moving stuff, the paladin wandered off and left them without any reason or instructions about what to do with the stuff they collected. All this has made you very suspicious. You think it's time you ask your contact again about any rumors he might have regarding "The Hammer."

Last edited:

Nightfall

Your astral construct manages a well placed shot to what might be it's midsection. The creature howls, but manages to avoid the second blow. It apparently is now concentrating on your construct now.

It attacks...:

20, 18

damage: 8, 2

<ooc> I forget the AC on it so excuse me for doing that. </ooc>

Remove ads