• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minds in Hedrad: (NF's Scarred Lands Psionic Game!)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Jondyn, Verity, as you all ascend the stairs, with Ivor, his warhammer ready, you hear the sounds of someone or something tossing what might be furniture. It appears to be coming from the sixth floor. Then you hear loud SSRREECH.

Jodyn, Verity, roll me reflexes. Something is falling... ;)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Nightfall, could I get an objective description of where they are going? I've got clairvoyance centered on Verity right now, so I should be able to see what's going on around him.

Jarval

Explorer
<<Sound thinking, my friend. We'll yell if we need your help.>> Verity responds to Samahtar. He stops briefly on hearing the scraping noise.

"What in the name of the gods is going on up there?"

Reflex save: 3 + 9 = 12

Nightfall

GnomeWorks said:
Nightfall, could I get an objective description of where they are going? I've got clairvoyance centered on Verity right now, so I should be able to see what's going on around him.

<ooc> Don't worry you see what I'm going to type and it's pretty objective. Mean time waiting for Jarval... but if you must know, someone just tossed a large wooden desk down the stairs...</ooc>

garyh

First Post
Nightfall said:
Jondyn, Verity, as you all ascend the stairs, with Ivor, his warhammer ready, you hear the sounds of someone or something tossing what might be furniture. It appears to be coming from the sixth floor. Then you hear loud SSRREECH.

Jodyn, Verity, roll me reflexes. Something is falling... ;)

Roll 5 + Save 4 = 9 Reflex = "Ouch!!" ;)

Nightfall

Jarval said:

OOC: :confused: I've posted just above your post.

Sorry I meant Gary! (get you two confuse don't ask me why!)

Well you and Verity are going to be taking damage...as a rather large desk made of darkwood comes crashing down on to you. Take 8 points of damage. Ivor just barely gets out of the way.

Jarval

Explorer
Verity: Initiative: -, AC: 17, HP: 24/27, PP 14/15, Talents: 7/8

Verity yells in pain as the desk crashes down the stairs onto him, striking him hard on the shoulder. He dismisses his detect psionics power, and manifests lesser body adjustment, closing the torn flesh on his arm. (Lesser Body Adjustment, heals 5 hp damage.)

Having healed himself, he scrambles over the remains of the desk and continues up the stairway.

Nightfall said:
Sorry I meant Gary! (get you two confuse don't ask me why!)
OOC: No problem, just wanted to make sure my post had been posted.

What's you opinion of me using the subject line as a "status bar"? Is it helpful or not?

Nightfall

<ooc> That's fine, just keep it for combat purposes such as now. </ooc>

As you stumble up the now broken stairs, (make a Balance Check DC 10 for every 5 feet. I'll let you take 10 to do so), Verity you hear a deep mind resonate in your head "It's not it. It's not here. It's not here."

Jondyn, Ivor looks over you "Are you well my friend? Do you require aid?" He appears to be searching for a potion perhaps to aid you.

Jarval

Explorer
<<Did you hear that, my friend?>> Verity projects through Samahtar's Lesser Mindlink (if still in range).

Verity sends a missive to the Justicar. <<Hurry! The creature is above us! It is still searching.>>

Crouching on the remaining stairs, Verity awaits the Justicar, knowing that he is unlikely to be able to tackle this beast alone.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads