• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Minds in Hedrad: (NF's Scarred Lands Psionic Game!)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
The night passes with out further incident. Come the first light of morning, the guards enter into the Vault, and there, proceed to wake you, tapping with their weapons on the door. You open it, two burly garrlous looking men, each dressed in a somber grey and black, with the silver emblem of Hedrada prominent on their tabards, stand with warhammers at their sides. These are not merely guards, but the Hammer Guard, bodyguards as well as enforcers of Hedrad, serving only the Revered Sons, the High Prelates or often the High Priests themselves. The older one motions you out into the Vault. You follow, and they speak "The Revered Son, Arton Fenmark, Justicar Ivor Ironwood and Chief Justicar Revos Kornos, come!" There is a small honorific presentation of arms, warhammers high and firm, as your guests arrived, Arton Fenmark, a tall lanky fellow, the warhammer prominent on his holy symbol, Ivor Ironwood, his armor polished to a burnished silver, and the famed paladin, Revos "The Hammer" Kornos, his armor immaculate, his face impassive and his large iron warhammer at his side, alongside his shield, that had the warhammer and the bull, another symbol of Hedrada.

Arton Fenmark nodded to the guards. "You may leave us for now. Stand outside. We will call you if needed." They leave, with only the four of your and the trio presents. "Initiates" Arton speaks. "I ask you to stand while we, this slightly formal Tribunal weight and hear evidence. We must determine the course of action...and perhaps guilt if there is any to be assigned." The trio walks over and sits, as one of the large reading tables from the back has been moved and now placed in the center of Vault. The inquistion is about to begin...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
<<We await your questions.>> Samahtar projects, somewhat sleepily, to Arton. <<But first...>>

Manifesting Clairvoyance, focused on myself.

<<Much better. I would look upon the face of those with whom I... 'converse'...>>

Last edited:

Nightfall

Arton Fenmark nods, a little perturbed, you sense, but not unduly so. The others, appear calm. The Revered Son speaks "Then let us proceed." The other two say nothing while the Revered Son speaks. "You are the Forsaken elf, Samathar, initiate and trainee under the guidence of Brother Tirerias of Hedrada?"

Nightfall

Arton nods "And you would be the servant, Verity, under Brother Tirerias care?" He ask Verity?

<OoC> He's going just ask for names folks, then the questioning will begin </OoC>

After you all reply he turns to Samahtar. "Since you appear the be most senior of your fellows, perhaps you can relate to us, just what you recall happening just before the First Moon rising? Just what activities you, your fellows, and Brother Tirerias were engaged in just before you retired for the eve?"

Jarval

Explorer
Verity nods in reply to Arton's name check, keeping his gaze cast to the floor.

"I was helping Brother Tirerias catalogue some of the minor items stored in the Vault. All seemed normal."

OOC: I can change any of the above if needed. I was going for an activity that would have lead to his detailed knowledge of the contents of the Vault at the time of the murder/theft.

Nightfall

<OoC> That's fine. You can do that if you wish, just wait until after the tribunal makes it findings. </OoC>

Arton nodded. "I see. And what was it Brother Tirerias was having you cataloguing, goblin?"

Nightfall

Arton nodded "And these items...they are Slacerian in nature are they not?" Arton doesn't wait to answer. "While the question is not material to answer just yet, I do want you to know, we are investigating the possibility that one of you could have, unconsciously or by accident, triggered something that caused the death of Tirerias."

Arton turns to Samahtar, "And you all claim you heard or saw nothing amiss, according the statement you gave Justicar Ivor's Guards?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads