Mini-Game Writers, Represent! EN MINI-GAMES needs you!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hi folks. Sorry, death of a grandmother interfered with my orderly life and thus I'm a little behind.

Sungod, can you provide me with more details on your submission? I don't have one from "Sungod@somemailserver.com".

Asmor

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Authors will be expected to deliver manuscripts ready for publication. I intend to TRY and run playtest sessions, but authors who aren't prepared to playtest their creations before submitting them ought to seriously reconsider whether or not they want to be involved in this project.

Playtesting is CRITICAL to developing fun, playable games, and the whole point of this product line is to develop fun, playable games. If you're not prepared to do that, you're not ready to write for EN Mini-Games.

I'm not trying to sound all hard-nosed, but I honestly don't want to work with people who don't have that much initiative and care for their output.

Oh, not at all. That sounds perfectly reasonable. Honestly it's just something I've always been curious about.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Sungod: I have received it. I'll be catching up on submissions over the weekend, so if you haven't heard from me by Monday, feel free to cough politely but significantly on this thread, or drop me another email to bug me.

Thanks for being patient.

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hi folks!

Some exciting news on this front: the first EN Mini-Game is nearly ready for release!

This is Gun-Fu: Ballistic Balletics and will be out imminently (next few days, hopefully). Here's the blurb:

Gun-Fu: Balletic Ballistics is a brand-new d20 mini-game that lets players swagger through the hyper-violent, wildly stylized world of Hong Kong-style shoot-em-ups. Trenchcoats swirl and nickel-plated automatics blaze as bad guys die in truckloads. Heroes never run out of bullets (until the final showdown), bad guys get knocked down only to stagger to their feet one more time, and if you do go out, rest assured you’ll go out in a blaze of glory.

The first product in EN Publishing's new EN Mini-Games line of products, Gun-Fu uses the d20 Modern role-playing game as its starting point, but features an entirely new class system, a completely different hit point system and revamped firearms rules to create a distinctive, cinematic style of play that favours wild action over careful maneuvering. Characters have a Panache score that lets them pull off crazy stunts, but when used up leaves them vulnerable to their fatal Flaws. Players take the parts of dedicated police officers, ambitious Triad members or just folks caught up in the violence.

Take hold of Gun-Fu: Balletic Ballistics and step into the world of larger-than-life, louder-than-bombs and cooler-than-thou shoot-em-up heroics.

Woot!

Okay, now I'll be settling down and planning out the next few releases. Upcoming we have a Toy Story/Cthulhu crossover piece, and ENWorld's own JPL is cooking up something that's going to blow a few minds, and at some point, the long-fabled Dino-Pirates Of Ninja Island is bound to show up.

Stay tuned!

Remove ads