MiPS Lost Mine Part II

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Wow, when it rains, it pours. It is bad thing to lose your data. Learn from it, move on. Depending on what part of your computer died, the data may still be salvageable. Even if it is hard disk. If it's "only" motherboard you have your data intact. Just plug the disk in your new computer. Copy the data and keep the old one as backup. Clean it up of anything of little importance, put a good compressing program and keep it as backup for the future.

mips42

Adventurer
I suppose I should be grateful. It was "only" the power supply deciding to take a s#!t and didn't take anything else with it. Also should pry be happy I keep spares around for just such occurrences and was able to get it back running.
When did the poop fan point my way and how do I get it to move again?
Okay. I have exactly zero interest in recruiting for the eleventeenth time. Do the CURRENT players want to try to continue this thing?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I do, tuxgeo doesn't and Axel didn't post since Brlo fell. I can ask on the threads I'm involved with if you see a way out if this mess.

If you plan on starting something new I'd be interested in that too, especially ifyou let me keep Leonan :)

mips42

Adventurer
okay then, I will semi-officially call this closed, then. It was fun and thanks to all who participated. I may try to run something else but, if I do, it likely will be something quite different. I kinda want to try science fantasy and I don't know that 5e is the best option for that. I may try Fantasy AGE but I need to read the book and familiarize myself with it first.
Again, thanks to all and be well.

Remove ads