• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mission: Stealthy Confiscation

Xael

First Post
Timothy said:

All my PnP games start out like that as well.......

I'm going to try and do reverse on this one. Start not-so-serious and then generate serious missions, where you won't tell that joke about how many dwarves does it take to change a light bulp.

...Damn, there goes this game. ;)

Drawmack

First Post
I'm in if you'll have someone who's never played by post before. (Though I have participated in IC forums those were storytelling and to free-form to be called a game.)

HOlding character concept until it is requested.

Dalamar

Adventurer
As Xael already told, my character is a monk, quite athletic at that. AND he can whack people when the situation requires it. Mwahahaaa!! *ahem* Nevermind.

Drawmack

First Post
I will email my background and character sheet to you by Jan 2. I hope that's soon enough since my RL game is on sundays and I havn't finished this weeks adventure yet.

Additionally I do not have FR and have never played in FR so if you could email me (drstupid@ptd.net) with some areas a halfling would be from and a brief blurb on those so I may pick an area of origin please.

Xael

First Post
Drawmack said:
I will email my background and character sheet to you by Jan 2. I hope that's soon enough since my RL game is on sundays and I havn't finished this weeks adventure yet.

Additionally I do not have FR and have never played in FR so if you could email me (drstupid@ptd.net) with some areas a halfling would be from and a brief blurb on those so I may pick an area of origin please.

I'm not in any particular hurry.

I'll email you later, but for now you should know that there are 3 kinds of halflings in the Realms.

Lightfoot halflings are normal halflings as per PHB.

Ghostwise halflings are quite rare, they trade the "+1 to all saves" to the ability to "speak without sound". They can use it to communicate with any creature within 20 feet, if they both know same language.

Strongheart halflings are also little rare, and trade the "+1 to all saves" to extra feat at 1st level.

I'd have preferred that all players would have the FRCS, but we can manage.

Last edited:

Remove ads