• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mission: Stealthy Confiscation

Tokiwong

First Post
How about Human female, Rogue 7/Divine Seeker 1 of Selune, ona mission from god to steal the valuables of the uhh unrighteous... hmmm... or I coul make a Cleric since we already have a rogue... hmmm

Xael

First Post
Tokiwong said:
How about Human female, Rogue 7/Divine Seeker 1 of Selune, ona mission from god to steal the valuables of the uhh unrighteous... hmmm... or I coul make a Cleric since we already have a rogue... hmmm

The missions won't always be stealing, there might be some kidnapping (and in the very,very worst case assasination, but they're going to be very, very chaotic evil, child-killing bastards). And the _organisation_ is paid to do/get stuff, and the organisation leaders pay/reward you for your job.

So I wouldn't call it any divine quest...

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Xael said:
Ok, as I already practically doomed myself by starting this game, I will take 4 more players to form another group. The group was supposed to be made of NPC's but oh well.

So:

Need at least 4 more players!

...I'm doomed. :rolleyes:

I was gonna pass on this game (no offense to you Xael, I just have a lot on my plate), but if you need a 4th member for the second team, I'll play. If someone else wants that spot, they can have it, however. :)

Xael

First Post
garyh said:

I was gonna pass on this game (no offense to you Xael, I just have a lot on my plate), but if you need a 4th member for the second team, I'll play. If someone else wants that spot, they can have it, however. :)

Well the first group is full, if everybody who has posted here now(not counting you) plays. There's nobody in the second team yet though. If anybody else isn't interested, I'll change that group back to NPC's.

And I was actually joking to Dalamar about you showing up...

garyh

First Post
Xael said:

Well the first group is full, if everybody who has posted here now(not counting you) plays. There's nobody in the second team yet though. If anybody else isn't interested, I'll change that group back to NPC's.

And I was actually joking to Dalamar about you showing up...

Well, of course I was gonna show up. This is the IC Forum, after all. :D

I was at work when you started this thread, so that's why I was a bit late. Still, I do think I'm hitting max-gameage...

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sounds interesting :) but I know nothing about Forgotten Realms and don't have the book. I think Krizzel does, but I'll have to ask him and steal his book...muahaha...mine...all mine...'

You look like you have all the people you can handle anyway, Xael. So I'll be watching the game from afar with the gungan :p

Xael

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
You look like you have all the people you can handle anyway, Xael. So I'll be watching the game from afar with the gungan :p

Huh? There's still 4 spots free on the second group.

Xael

First Post
Drawmack:

There is only one place with truly lots of halflings in the Realms, and that would be Luiren. The Strongheart halflings form most of the population there, but there are Lightfoot and Ghostwise halflings too. Lightfoot halflings live almost anywhere where humans live (which practically means the whole world).

Attachments

• luiren.jpg
    luiren.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 268

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads