• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! Episode 1: Premiere

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Terrence turns into Micheal Buffer and announces the up comming brawl, "There we go folks another sensational fight but no time to catch your breath as we move on to the Four man (and woman) tag team spectacular and theres only one thing left to say.....Lets Get Ready to Rumble!!"

He then turns into Hacksaw Jim Duggan and starts to taunt the gang members by waving around a 4x4 menacingly, "Hooooe!"

It sounds almost like a polar roaring when Sven charges towards the closest man (the Tallest Gang Banger) and tries to grab him him by the collar.

OOC: Attack: 1d20 + 6 = 9

But unfortunately, at the last second the Tall Gang Banger screams like a little girl and starts to run with Sven chasing him around the room.

It's now KITSUNE's action before the last two Gang bangers get to react.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Kitsune sighed inwardly. What a joke. These guys were nothing, hardly even worth noticing. Still...if they wanted a show... Her brow furrowed slightly in concentration.

The image of the Japanese girl erupted in light briefly. When it faded she was in the new 'Kitsune' costume as redesigned by Keiko and Inazuma. The white kitsune mask with its gleeful slit eyes and sly smile was the same as ever. The black padded bodysuit now had red piping that made the stylized images of tails along her back and sides. A moment later, those 'tails' seemed to fill in with fire, then break off of her suit and wave in the air behind her.

A bit of telekinetic agitation was all it took to have the air 'say' in a resounding voice, "Nine-tail strike!"

The rippling ribbons of fire that arched up from behind the fake Kitsune's back shot forward winding around tables and intervening people. As they went, Keiko sneakily grabbed a mug from a table with telekinesis and hurled it at her target. If it all went off as planned, the color and light of the 'attack' would make it hard to see the mug...all people would see is the ganger reeling from the impact.

Of course, the point of all this wasn't to take down a ganger. It was to scare them all into fleeing.

(Attack: 9 Roll Lookup )
(In this case, Keiko will make it seem as if the 'tails' also missed, striking all around him rather than actually hitting him...as though on purpose)

"That was your warning shot. Anyone care to stick around for when I get serious?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
(Attack: 9 Roll Lookup )
(In this case, Keiko will make it seem as if the 'tails' also missed, striking all around him rather than actually hitting him...as though on purpose)

"That was your warning shot. Anyone care to stick around for when I get serious?"

The fat gang banger smiled at the sudden escalation of "violence".

"Orale! Sailor Moon's a jedi mammi. I'm going to cut that tail
off and have some fun mammi!"

Attack 11 vs 10* => Hit(?)
Will 7 vs 14 ==> Fail

The fattest gang banger slices at the illusion but doesn't appear to do damage (he possibly might have missed it.. but his brain isn't quite registering what happened correctly). He glances up at the illusion with a perverse grin on his face. "Mammi should wear a skirt."

The shortest gang banger glances around the room and notices the camera. "Homes we're on tv! This is like WWE!" He charges at Mr. TV and slices with his knife...

Attack 21 vs 13 ==>HIT!!
Toughness 18 v15 ==> No Damage.

The Fat Gang Banger's blade hit's Mr TV's but merely scratches his flesh. "I hate WWE! They's wimps! Gringo, ECW is better!"

Meanwhile, outside.
The nondescript gang banger clears the busted window and reaches into the van.

* What is an illusion's defense anyways?

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
[sblock=Init]:
Round 1. (Initiative based on Initiative bonus... )

1. Mr. TV (as Hacksaw Jim Duggan)
2. Kitsune
3. Viking
4. 10 ft. Pole
5. Tall GB
6. Shortest
7. Fattest GB
8. Cowardly GB
9. Non Descript GB (Outside)

Heroes go first.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Michael stands glaring at his fallen foe for a moment until the rage clears from his mind and he realizes what he's done. He draws a couple of deep, shuddering breaths until he regains his composure.

He glances around the room, taking in the general lack of impact the gangsters are having on the other cast members. Shrugging to himself he goes to check on his fallen foe.

"Hey. Hey, man. You okay?"

He pokes the leader, checking for a pulse. Really, he shouldn't have hit a baseliner, his parents taught him better. Only use your powers for the protection of others. That was the rule. But he'd only been in this country a day or so, and he was already really getting tired of being called a "freak". Still, that was no excuse to hit the guy.

It was pretty cool though.

No. No, it wasn't cool, it was impulsive and dangerous. No hitting people, unless they have gun or something. Maybe this guy had a gun on him. That would make it okay, right? *sigh*

[sblock=ooc]Wow, how's that for loyalty. I take out their leader with one punch, and then they all ignore me. I imagine everyone else will have their gangster well in hand (literally in Sven's case) by the time my initiative rolls around, so I'll just check on el jefe here.[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The gang banger is breathing, but he's out cold. Micheal searches the limp body and manages to find pistol on the gang banger. It's loaded.

In the chaos, Micheal thinks he hears some one from the back room say, "Is he checking that injured gang member?"

"Yes, it looks like his heart is in the right place..."

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
In a classic wrestling move the burly wrestler faces the smallest "knight" aiming a series of repetitive punches at the mans face while stamping on the ground with his foot and letting out a series of grunting noises.

[sblock=ooc]
time to lay down a simple softening attack with a classic repeat punch to the face just a normal melee attack really with a description
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Hmmm...ah ha...

Telekinetic 'punches' couldn't actually hurt someone, Keiko had found early on. There was nothing solid to cause damage. You could push someone, shove someone...but not actually -hit- someone. But you could pick something up, move it, and use it to hit someone.

The Kyubi-Kitsune illusion laughed and pirouetted away with a superhuman grace that Keiko only wished she had...coming to a halt beside a pool table. There she snatched up a pool cue and spun it in a lazy circle, as if it was a staff. A close observer might see that the 'fingers' of the image weren't quite perfectly aligned with the cue's movement...but that was a small detail now.

"I suppose you don't deserve to die just for being a boor!" the Kitsune laughed. "But SOMEONE has to teach you some manners!"

She snapped the cue out in a quick sweeping strike!

(OOC - Hee hee...I'm opening all kinds of worms with this. I'll roll first to see how many hoops must be jumped through. Attack: 7 Roll Lookup So...no hoops needed. That's a clean miss regardless. And another stark reminder of why I hate Invisible Castle. :) )

(Alas...I cannot find rules on the Defense of an Illusion? Maybe it can vary up to 10+power level of the Illusion ability?)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Hacksaw Jim Duggan" repetitively punches the shortest gang banger in the face while making grunting sounds.

Attack: 17 --> Hit!!
Toughness 14 vs. 16--> FAIL!

The shortest gang banger collapses to his knees and falls over the the side, unconscious as Mr. TV pumps his right arm up with a thumbs up and yells out "HOOOOEE!!!!"

"I suppose you don't deserve to die just for being a boor!" the Kitsune laughed. "But SOMEONE has to teach you some manners!"

The fattest gang banger laughed as the pool cue flew a foot over his head. "Mommi, I'm not a tall freak like your friend!"

(OOC: Shayuri -It looks like your digital dice needs priming :p I think the 10 + rank number would work. After all it's assumed the people controlling the illusion is trying to make it "avoid" being hit.)

Waiting the Viking's actions before the mooks attack...

[sblock= Current Conditions]
Current Conditions:
Leading GB: KOed.
Shortest GB: KOed.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads