• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[MM2e] Salton City Needs Heroes! Episode 1: Premiere

hafrogman

Adventurer
Michael strives to avoid blushing as Donna addresses him, but he does stutter slightly as he responds.

"Um. . . yeah, I'll, uh, have a Diet Coke, please."

[sblock=ooc]Yeah, I figured the height thing just wouldn't work out.[/sblock]

Ginnel

Explorer
T- 3.5 days An old dingy apartment London
"Sweet!" exclaimed Terrence as he read through the letter "Yabba Dabba Dooooo!" went Fred Flintstone rising into the air slightly, where Terrence had been a second before.

T-2.5 days Heathrow Airport
Terrence is slightly intrigued by what seems to be a huge Viking having an arguement with the Customer Service desk, however this is London odd things and people happen all the time and besides the headline title on the Sun has a Big story about the Jonathon Ross/Andrew Sachs scandel.

T-2 days on an Airplane over the Atlantic Ocean somewhere
Terrence is talking the ear off an annoyed American Businessman inbetween asking about his favourite shows and what he thinks of the in-flight film. Eventually the man escapes by feigning sleep leaving Terrence to amuse himself by turning into cartoon characters and gesturing at the child on the row opposite and turning back into Terrence when the excited kid trys to get his parents attention.

T- 0.75 days On a Coach
Terrence is relaxing with a big grin on his face

T- 0.70 days On the side of the Highway
Terrence is on the side of the Motorway after pulling off his Keanu Reeves theres a bomb on this bus impression after getting bored.

T-8 hours Salton City!!
Terrence jumps out of the back of the pick up he just got a lift in "Hello Salton City" and proceeds into a bar

T -2 hours Desert Flower Inn Motel Reception
Terrence stumbles through the door of the Desert Flower Inn Motel it is already light, and "Terrence, Vance" he utters while producing his acception letter

T -20 mins Desert Flower Inn Motel Terrence Vance's Room
A ringing noise awakes Terrence which appears to be the phone he picks it up rubbing his eyes.
Terrence listens to the voice on the other end with only a vague recollection of who he is and where and what he should be doing, but he grasps two key words TV and Emily and springs into action like a zombie/sloth/glacier and makes his way into the shower cursing and spluttering at the overly cold water.

T - 15 seconds In sight of Benny's Road House
Terrence sprints across the road towards his objective "Benny's Road House"

Zero Hour
The doors of the Benny's swing open dramatically revealing a slightly out of breath male with red hair in baggy jeans and an orange tshirt (http://www.8ball.co.uk/tshirts/fawltytowersgirlstshirt-manuel_1_107737_orange-black-print_l.jpg) with a face on it "So am I late?" says Terrence to the pubs occupents with what he thinks is a winning smile.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Jaa. Ieg ys hier før TV." Sven replies to Michael and takes a swig from his glass. "Ieg ys Sven. Ieg lyft hevi thyngs. What yü dø?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Minutes before Noon.
Benny's Road House: Main Room.

"Um. . . yeah, I'll, uh, have a Diet Coke, please."

Donna poured Micheal's drink and slipped in a little Jack Daniels into the mix when no one was locking. "There you go hun, I made it specially for you. Just don't tell anyone." She winked, and is hoping to get a good tip.

Terrance enters the bar as many of the old timers begin to leave. As they step out some of them talk about heading towards Paradise. One of the remaining old timers then asked Donna to call a cab.

"So am I late?"

"Out of the way homes!" Terrance is pushed slightly forward as a group of six gang-bangers enters into the Road House. "Yer, blocken the door."

Each of the gang-bangers are wearing white and black colored clothing and are prominently displaying the an image of a sword and shield. After entering, the group casually walk past Keiko's illusion towards a corner booth.

The leader of the group calls out to Donna, "Hey mommasita, you know what we want! So give it to us."

Donna decided to ignore them.

Benny's Road House: The Back Room
"Everyone start the final equipment check. Cory I want you to keep the mic on cast since the lavaliere I'm wearing should be enough. We are done setting up the room, Mr. Hawthorne, thank you again for helping us out."

Benny laughed. "Na thanks needed an juzt call meh Benny. E'eryone does."

"If you say so. Take care Benny, we'll try to wrap things up here as fast as possible."

Satisfied, Benny left the back room.

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
"Well :):):):)!" mutters Terrence under his breath as he is lightly barged out of the way after the gang members have moved on at least 5ft from him he looks at the two "giants" at the bar and says "Looks like we're at the wrong Reality Show looks like we have Gang Bangers season 2 here" with a smile on his face.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The leader of the gang bangers began to laugh, "Ya hear that homies? The limmy gringo think's he's funny. I know what tv show he's going to be on. It's going to be Forensic Files!

The tallest of the gang bangers grinned, "Orale! I bet you money he'll call his lover Fabio or that giant freak to fight for him."

"Whose fabio?" Asked the shortest gang banger.
"You know.. the guy from those books con un pequeno wee-wee que usa steroids." Replied the fattest gang banger.
"How you know he has a tiny wee-wee?" Asked the shortest gang banger.
The fattest gang banger laughed as he replied, "Yo mamma told me when I had her y tu novia last night!"

"CAYATE TU BOCA!" The leader smirked and pulled out a knife and waved it around. "See this place? This place is under the protection of King Arturo and his knights. 'Cause of you gringo, I think I'm going to tell Arturo not to protect Benny's from the Vampires or the Barbarians. Benny will be real happy when you cause this bar burn to the ground."

Last edited:

Blackrat

Sven blinks heavily at the exhance going around him. He doesn't understand anything, and it is starting to make him frustrated. There seems to be some kind of disagreement between the newcomers. He turns to Michael and asks loud and slowly. What thei spiek? Ieg nej undrs... understand. Why ys he swyng knyf?"

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
"aww crap" mutters Terrence before his form melts into that of an extremely attractive blonde female infact the form of Kim Bauer also known as Elisha Cuthbert.

"Help somebody save me! I'm caught up in another extremely unlikely event" she says wiggling her arms in the air a bit.

[sblock=explanation]
Terrence uses this action to sow a bit of confusion sizing up the situation if things look ugly/no one comes to help he's gonna shift again.

She is Jacks daughter from 24 if your not in the know and mostly ends up getting captured each week or running into a bear trap or having the kid she's looking afters estranged dad turn up and trying to kidnap the kid.
Yah she ain't lucky
Stats for Kim would mostly be quite possibly luck control (she manages to get out of all of these bad situations), knowledge make up, and the feat bad decision making, but seriously she'd probably just max out her defence to the limit to +6 and the other points will be going to waste :)
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
As the back room meeting comes to an end, Keiko moves out ahead of Benny, mulling over what she's heard. So the producers had brought in an anarch...and then lost control of him, eh? Interesting.

She glanced at the fake her, still sitting at the bar apparently deep in thought, just to make sure no one was trying to interact with it. Fortunately, everyone's eyes were on the gang currently making colossal asses of themselves. She could only understand about half of what they were saying, but that half seemed pretty repugnant.

Couldn't let herself be upstaged now, could she?

Stepping against the wall, to make sure she wouldn't be accidentally walked into, Keiko has her double get off its stool and go over to stand with the other 'heroes.'

"Your time of frightening this bar is over," she announced.

There. Inazuma couldn't bitch about heroism -now-.

Blackrat

Sven becomes more and more puzzled by every passing moment. First the guy had turned into a girl and now this other girl was berating the other men. In frustration he rises from his stool to reveal his full size and stares angrily at the gang. "Ys nej nyse threat gyrls. Yü put knyf away or Ieg smash yü tø wall!" The words are ice cold as is the air around him. His eyes seems to fill with with rage that is barely kept in check. His booming voice is most certainly heard even in the backroom.

[sblock=OOC]Remember intimidate 11. I'm getting a Hulk feeling from Sven right now :D[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads