• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Money Problems

Crothian

First Post
Unknown, a 40th level one gets 13,600,000gp and that's as high as the chart goes. I'd guess it'd be around 25 million.

Zarthon

Explorer
I work it out to be somewhere around 23 000 000 gp @ lvl 50

Disclaimer: I have no scientific means too prove this

Thanee

First Post
Hehe, that table is pretty weird, considering the general linearity of the advancement rules.

If you just take the last couple levels and continue that progression you'll end up with 32,600,000 gp.

Bye
Thanee

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Honestly, the gold per level after 20th is confusing. It's not linear, quadratic, (strictly?) or exponential; its rate of change is none of these, but closest to linear. Negative linear advancement of the rate of change would be crazy, though, so I'm looking for something else... hyperbolic, perhaps?

kreynolds

First Post
CRGreathouse said:
Honestly, the gold per level after 20th is confusing. It's not linear, quadratic, (strictly?) or exponential; its rate of change is none of these, but closest to linear. Negative linear advancement of the rate of change would be crazy, though, so I'm looking for something else... hyperbolic, perhaps?

Alergic, maybe?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads